Filter By Topic
- Politics (493) Apply Politics filter
- Security (237) Apply Security filter
- Culture (226) Apply Culture filter
- Economics (184) Apply Economics filter
- Perceptions (68) Apply Perceptions filter
- Human rights (60) Apply Human rights filter
- Environment (21) Apply Environment filter
- Science and Technology (21) Apply Science and Technology filter
- Health (11) Apply Health filter
Filter by Section
- Documents (493) Apply Documents filter
- News (205) Apply News filter
- Newsletter (161) Apply Newsletter filter
- Faculty (117) Apply Faculty filter
- Multimedia (84) Apply Multimedia filter
- Research by faculty (68) Apply Research by faculty filter
- Book Reviews (62) Apply Book Reviews filter
- Research by students (19) Apply Research by students filter
- US-China Today (16) Apply US-China Today filter
- K-12 (11) Apply K-12 filter
- Resources (8) Apply Resources filter
- Announcements (6) Apply Announcements filter
- Average day (6) Apply Average day filter
- China programs (5) Apply China programs filter
- Language programs (5) Apply Language programs filter
- Guides (2) Apply Guides filter
- Campus resources (1) Apply Campus resources filter
- China Life Podcast (1) Apply China Life Podcast filter
- Chinese Translated (1) Apply Chinese Translated filter
- Student groups (1) Apply Student groups filter
Filter By Tags
Yitan "A two-level analysis of foreign policy decision making: An empirical investigation of the case of China-Taiwan," 2008
foreign policy decision making processes through the case of China-Taiwan. Empirical evidence suggest that political leaders in Taiwan have incentives ... of diverting attention away from Taiwan's domestic problems. This is a prime ...
Tucker, ed., Dangerous Strait: The U.S.-China-Taiwan Crisis, 2005
The U.S.-China-Taiwan Crisis. New York: Columbia University Press, 2005. ISBN ... the Shoals In Taiwan, 2008 is a presidential election year. Alongside ... the DPP effort as an attempt to promote Taiwan's independence ...
Taiwan and China’s Military Buildup: Part 4 of Election ’08 and the Challenge of China
and the Challenge of China page. Taiwan is routinely cited by Chinese as one ... supplies weapons to Taiwan’s military, but the American government has firmly opposed any Taiwan declaration of independence. The U.S. calls ...
Top Museums in China & Taiwan
sides of the Taiwan strait. China’s tourism boom boosted attendance ... in the world were in China and two were in Taiwan. Over the next six years, booming tourism in China and fewer tourists from China visiting Taiwan ...
Republic Of China (Taiwan), National Defense Report, 2008
Attachments: taiwan-2008-national-defense-report.pdf Section: Documents- Contemporary Taiwan Topic: Security Tags: defense military Custom Thumbnail: ...
Republic Of China (Taiwan), National Defense Report, 1993-1994
taiwan-1993-1994-national-defense-report.pdf Section: Documents- Contemporary Taiwan Topic: Security Tags: ...
Republic Of China (Taiwan), National Defense Report, 1998
taiwan-1998-national-defense-report.pdf Section: Documents- Contemporary Taiwan Topic: Security Tags: ...
USC Group to Observe Taiwan Election
presidential election and the referendum on whether Taiwan should apply ... U.S.-China Institute. “Taiwan is a central issue in the U.S.-China ... in the second decade of democracy in Taiwan. This election has great implications ...
Concerning the Participation of Taiwan in the World Health Organization (WHO) 1999
An Act Concerning the participation of Taiwan in the World Health ... the participation of Taiwan in the World Health Organization (WHO). (a) FINDINGS- ... in 1995. (5) Taiwan's population of 21,000,000 people is larger than ...
Top scientists from Taiwan will train at USC through new program
Taiwan Ministry of Education today signed a memorandum of understanding ... representatives from the Taiwan Ministry of Education and USC formalized ... Taiwan for postdoctoral fellowships that may last as long as two years. ...