Filter By Topic
- Politics (311) Apply Politics filter
- Security (196) Apply Security filter
- Economics (107) Apply Economics filter
- Human rights (43) Apply Human rights filter
- Culture (39) Apply Culture filter
- Science and Technology (16) Apply Science and Technology filter
- Environment (14) Apply Environment filter
- Perceptions (11) Apply Perceptions filter
- Health (2) Apply Health filter
Filter by Section
- (-) Remove Documents filter Documents
- Documents - US-China (243) Apply Documents - US-China filter
- Documents - Contemporary China (162) Apply Documents - Contemporary China filter
- Documents - US-Taiwan (71) Apply Documents - US-Taiwan filter
- Documents - Contemporary Taiwan (53) Apply Documents - Contemporary Taiwan filter
- Documents - US-Asia (21) Apply Documents - US-Asia filter
- Documents - Pre-1949 China (8) Apply Documents - Pre-1949 China filter
- Faculty (7) Apply Faculty filter
- Multimedia (1) Apply Multimedia filter
- News (1) Apply News filter
Filter By Tags
U.S. Energy Secretary Bill Richardson, Remarks in Taipei, Nov. 10, 1998
Councils November 10, 1998 Taipei, Taiwan (as Prepared for Delivery) Good ... I am delighted to be here in Taipei. This is my fourth trip to Taiwan ... business in Taiwan can explore strategies and opportunities to accomplish our ...
PRC Foreign Ministry, Reality Check- Falsehoods in U.S. Perceptions of China, June 19, 2022
including Taiwan, Xinjiang, Tibet and Hong Kong. It seeks to undermine China’s ... not support “Taiwan independence”, and the US is not looking for conflict ...
U.S. Sec. of Transportation Rodney Slater, Remarks in Taipei, June 14, 2000
June 14, 2000 Taipei, Taiwan I am honored to be here on my first visit to Taiwan and I am pleased to have this opportunity to reaffirm and strengthen the long standing friendship between American people and people of Taiwan ...
Daniel R. Russel, Evaluating U.S. Policy on Taiwan on the Anniversary of the 35th Anniversary of the Taiwan Relations Act, April 3, 2014
April 3, 2014 Evaluating U.S. Policy on Taiwan on the 35th Anniversary of the Taiwan Relations Act Washington, DC Introduction Thank you for inviting me to this special subcommittee meeting on Taiwan. Next week ...
Taiwan Information Minister Shieh, Taiwan Belongs in the UN, 2007
states to membership. So why does the United Nations exclude Taiwan ... then, has the U.N. turned a deaf ear to Taiwan's pleas for dialog and assistance when the Taiwan Strait is widely viewed as one of the world's ...
China in Republican Party Platforms, 1968-2020
there is considerable continuity, particularly in arguing for stability in the Taiwan ... the status quo and use force against Taiwan, the U.S. would aid Taiwan under the Taiwan Relations Act (1979). In these documents, the Republican Party ...
Republic of China (Taiwan), Quadrennial Defense Review, 2013
taiwan-2013-quadrennial-defense-review.pdf Section: Documents- Contemporary Taiwan Topic: Security Tags: defense Taiwan military Custom Thumbnail: ...
Kin Moy, Trends in the U.S.-Taiwan Relationship, October 3, 2013
– Taiwan relations are “fairly grim” and that he is “pessimistic” about the relationship. I respectfully disagree. Indeed I am optimistic about U.S. –Taiwan relations and I am here today to tell you why. Recap of U.S.-Taiwan Relations ...
Overview of U.S. Policy Toward Taiwan, 2004
Asian and Pacific Affairs Testimony at a hearing on Taiwan, House ... I welcome the opportunity to provide an overview of U.S. policy toward Taiwan, as well as the Administration’s assessment of relations across the Taiwan ...
U.S. Deputy Asst. Sec. Christensen, “A Strong and Moderate Taiwan,” September 11, 2007
for East Asian and Pacific Affairs Speech to U.S.-Taiwan Business Council ... to all of you for being here – especially our friends from Taiwan, who have ... to thank the U.S.-Taiwan Business Council, which has established ...