Filter By Topic
- Politics (493) Apply Politics filter
- Security (237) Apply Security filter
- Culture (226) Apply Culture filter
- Economics (184) Apply Economics filter
- Perceptions (68) Apply Perceptions filter
- Human rights (60) Apply Human rights filter
- Environment (21) Apply Environment filter
- Science and Technology (21) Apply Science and Technology filter
- Health (11) Apply Health filter
Filter by Section
- Documents (493) Apply Documents filter
- News (205) Apply News filter
- Newsletter (161) Apply Newsletter filter
- Faculty (117) Apply Faculty filter
- Multimedia (84) Apply Multimedia filter
- Research by faculty (68) Apply Research by faculty filter
- Book Reviews (62) Apply Book Reviews filter
- Research by students (19) Apply Research by students filter
- US-China Today (16) Apply US-China Today filter
- K-12 (11) Apply K-12 filter
- Resources (8) Apply Resources filter
- Announcements (6) Apply Announcements filter
- Average day (6) Apply Average day filter
- China programs (5) Apply China programs filter
- Language programs (5) Apply Language programs filter
- Guides (2) Apply Guides filter
- Campus resources (1) Apply Campus resources filter
- China Life Podcast (1) Apply China Life Podcast filter
- Chinese Translated (1) Apply Chinese Translated filter
- Student groups (1) Apply Student groups filter
Filter By Tags
Video: Syaru Shirley Lin Examines Sino-Taiwan Relations
November 1, 2016 About the Book China and Taiwan share one ... claimed to seek. In addition, Taiwan’s economic policy toward China has alternated between liberalization and restriction. Most recently, Taiwan ...
David Helvey, Remarks to the U.S.-Taiwan Business Council Defense Industry Conference, Oct. 3, 2016
representatives from the U.S. Government, Taiwan, and defense industry for extensive ... I would also like to thank the U.S.-Taiwan Business Council's Chairman, ... for your enduring commitment and support for Taiwan's defense ...
Taiwan Travel Act, 2018
between the United States and Taiwan at all levels, and for other purposes. ... This Act may be cited as the "Taiwan Travel Act". SEC. 2. FINDINGS. Congress finds the following: (1) The Taiwan Relations ...
Ming-cheng Lo on the 2012 Taiwan Election: Identities
by rebutting the idea that the reelection of Ma Ying-jeou as Taiwan's president suggests that Taiwan voters are in favor of unification ... concerns. Lo discussed the steady progress Taiwan's made towards ...
Kan, "Ethnic competition, democratization and the cross-strait politics of Taiwan," 1998
August 24, 2009 Tsung-Yuan Kan, Ph.D Abstract (Summary) For Taiwan ... in the Taiwanese political system. Taiwanese perceive Taiwan's status ... infuriated China and led to increased conflict between Taiwan and China, ...
Chen, "Undergraduate music majors' awareness of music-related career opportunities in Taiwan," 1997
in Taiwan is that through higher education a better life may be had. Although higher education is no longer a promise for a better life in Taiwan society ... of undergraduate music majors in Taiwan have pursued higher degrees without regard ...
Congressional Research Service, "Security Implications of Taiwan's Presidential Election of March 22, 2008," April 4, 2008
implications of Taiwan’s presidential election of March 22, 2008. This analysis draws in part from direct information gained through a visit to Taiwan ... and President-elect Ma Ying-jeou. This CRS Report will discuss the results of Taiwan ...
Video: Taiwan President Ma Ying-jeou
May 14, 2013 Taiwan President Ma Ying-jeou spoke by video link ... Fukuyama, and Gary Roughead discussed the ideas presented and Taiwan ... Taiwan's president in 2008. He was reelected in 2012. Before this he served ...
Membership for Taiwan in IMF, United States Code Title 22 Chapter 7 Section 286v, Enacted 7 October 1980
286v. Membership for Taiwan in Fund It is the sense of the Congress that it is the policy of the United States that Taiwan (before January 1, 1979, known ... http://www.taiwandocuments.org/22usc286v.htm Section: Documents- US-Taiwan Topic: Economics Politics Custom ...
Daniel Lynch on the 2012 Taiwan Election: 1992 Consensus- Harmless Mantra or Dangerous Trap?
February 13, 2012 Daniel Lynch argued that ideas about Taiwan ... at ForeignAffairs.com: "Why Why Ma Won the Elections and What's Next for Taiwan ... of Thailand, China, and Taiwan and After the Propaganda State: Media, Politics, ...