Filter By Topic
- Politics (1219) Apply Politics filter
- Culture (914) Apply Culture filter
- Economics (744) Apply Economics filter
- Security (493) Apply Security filter
- Perceptions (225) Apply Perceptions filter
- Human rights (204) Apply Human rights filter
- Science and Technology (131) Apply Science and Technology filter
- Environment (111) Apply Environment filter
- Health (92) Apply Health filter
Filter by Section
- Documents (1353) Apply Documents filter
- News (960) Apply News filter
- Multimedia (464) Apply Multimedia filter
- Faculty (353) Apply Faculty filter
- Newsletter (300) Apply Newsletter filter
- Book Reviews (250) Apply Book Reviews filter
- Research by faculty (118) Apply Research by faculty filter
- K-12 (69) Apply K-12 filter
- US-China Today (65) Apply US-China Today filter
- Research by students (56) Apply Research by students filter
- Announcements (27) Apply Announcements filter
- Average day (23) Apply Average day filter
- China programs (15) Apply China programs filter
- Resources (13) Apply Resources filter
- Language programs (12) Apply Language programs filter
- China Life Podcast (8) Apply China Life Podcast filter
- Chinese Translated (7) Apply Chinese Translated filter
- Guides (6) Apply Guides filter
- Campus resources (5) Apply Campus resources filter
- Courses (1) Apply Courses filter
- Student groups (1) Apply Student groups filter
- Support USCI (1) Apply Support USCI filter
Filter By Tags
Q&A With Dr. Fang Gang On Combating Domestic Violence Abuse China
introduced White Ribbon China in 2011. Domestic violence abuse is rampant ... survivors. Chinese response has been relatively limited: the China White Ribbon ... related to the White Ribbon organization hosted in China. By founding White ...
U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission, "Hearing: China's Role in the Origins of and Response to the Global Recession," February 17, 2009
of bilateral trade and economic relations between the United States and China. We ... Washington, DC Panel II: China’s Short Term and Long Term Economic Goals ... The Effect of the Crisis on the U.S.-China Economic Relationship Dr. Derek ...
U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission, "Hearing on Looking West: China and Central Asia," March 18, 2015
of the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission's 2015 Annual Report ... will examine the drivers of China's engagement with Central Asia, its impacts on regional economic security and stability, and its implications ...
U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission, "Hearing on China Ahead of the 13th Five-Year Plan: Competitiveness and Market Reform," April 22, 2015
hearing of the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission's ... economic growth, China's domestic procurement requirements, forced ... Five-Year Plan, China has sought to shift economic growth away from fixed ...
Looking at Taiwan
is in America’s national interest. Economic ties between Taiwan and China have ... more Economics Shelley Rigger On Taiwan's Role In China ... September 30, 2021 China’s leaders have long asserted that Taiwan ...
US-China Economic and Security Review Commission, "Capability of the People’s Republic of China to Conduct Cyber Warfare and Computer Network Exploitation," October 9, 2009
for the US-China Economic and Security Commission website. Section: Documents ... October 9, 2009 Scope Note This paper presents a comprehensive open source assessment of China’s capability to conduct computer network ...
US-China Economic and Security Review Commission, ““The 88 Queensway Group: A Case Study in Chinese Investors’ Operations in Angola and Beyond,” July 10, 2009
in this paper is not a comprehensive overview of China’s involvement in Africa ... 88 Queensway, Hong Kong. Thus, for simplicity, this paper refers ... enterprises and government agencies, including China International Trust ...
Taiwan and China’s Military Buildup: Part 4 of Election ’08 and the Challenge of China
March 14, 2005 PRC State Council White Paper, “China’s Policy on ‘Three ... former Vice Chairman, U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commision, ... Paper, "China's Space Activities," October 12, 2006 U.S. ...
U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission, "Hearing: China and the WTO- Compliance and Monitoring," February 5, 2004
On behalf of the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission, we ... of U.S.-China economic relations. As always, we stand ready to present to any ... Section: Documents Documents- Contemporary China Topic: Economics Politics ...
Human Rights: Part 3 of Election ’08 and the Challenge of China
State Council White Paper, “China’s Efforts and Achievements in Promoting ... White Paper, “China’s Progress in Human Rights in 2004,” 2005 ... of State Jeffrey Fielder, labor activist; formerly of the U.S.-China Economic ...