Filter By Topic
- (-) Remove Politics filter Politics
- Security (202) Apply Security filter
- Economics (200) Apply Economics filter
- Human rights (67) Apply Human rights filter
- Science and Technology (30) Apply Science and Technology filter
- Culture (24) Apply Culture filter
- Environment (23) Apply Environment filter
- Perceptions (21) Apply Perceptions filter
- Health (6) Apply Health filter
Filter by Section
- (-) Remove Documents filter Documents
- Documents - US-China (405) Apply Documents - US-China filter
- Documents - Contemporary China (260) Apply Documents - Contemporary China filter
- Documents - US-Asia (60) Apply Documents - US-Asia filter
- Documents - US-Taiwan (47) Apply Documents - US-Taiwan filter
- Documents - Contemporary Taiwan (23) Apply Documents - Contemporary Taiwan filter
- Documents - Pre-1949 China (15) Apply Documents - Pre-1949 China filter
- Faculty (18) Apply Faculty filter
- Multimedia (7) Apply Multimedia filter
- News (1) Apply News filter
Filter By Tags
U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission, "Hearing: China's Military Modernization and Its Implications for the United States," January 30, 2014
panel we’ll examine how China has financed its military modernization over ... of China’s defense industry as well. This afternoon, having grounded ourselves in China’s military capacity and its investment in defense, we’ll address ...
U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission, "Hearing: China’s Information Control Practices and the Implications for the United States," June 30, 2010
University Law School, Washington, DC Panel IV: China’s “State Secret” Laws Mr. ... Documents Documents- US-China Documents- Contemporary China Topic: Science ...
U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission, "Hearing: China's Proliferation Practices and the Challenge of North Korea," July 24, 2003
AND SPEAKER HASTERT: On behalf of the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review ... 2003 examining China’s proliferation policies and practices in the post ... the United States might take, including economic sanctions, to encourage ...
U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission, "Hearing: China's Views of Sovereignty and Methods of Access Control," March 25, 2008
to the second hearing of the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission’s ... between China and some of its neighbors in Asia. Furthermore, the continuing ... of economic and information exchange and what are the rights of lawful ...
U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission, "Hearing: China's Proliferation Practices and Role in the North Korea Crisis," March 10, 2005
to the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission’s hearing on China ... BY COMMISSIONER LARRY WORTZEL [Remarks] CHINA'S PROLIFERATION PRACTICES Panel ... CHINA'S ROLE IN THE NORTH KOREA CRISIS Panel IV: Congressional Perspectives ...
U.S. Congressional-Executive Commission on China, "Annual Report 2014," October 9, 2014
advocates for retribution. The release of an unprecedented White Paper on Hong ... for political purposes or to advance China’s economic interests. China’s adherence ... a first-ever White Paper on Hong Kong that emphasized centralized control ...
Xi Jinping, "Remarks at the China-US Economic and Trade Forum," February 17, 2012
Communique. Los Angeles is a major hub in China-US economic and trade exchanges. ... for the China-US Economic and Trade Cooperation Forum, which offers a good platform ... of China-US economic and trade cooperation. There is a view which suggests ...
US-Chinese governments, "Joint US-China Economic Track Fact Sheet," May 25, 2010
ECONOMIC DIALOGUE JOINT U.S.-CHINA ECONOMIC TRACK FACT SHEET As special ... the meeting of the Economic Track in the second U.S.-China Strategic ... and Balanced Growth. To this end: • As its economic rebound strengthens, China ...
David McCormack, US Treasury Under Secretary, U.S.-China Economic Engagement: The Road to Faster, Deeper Reform, 2008
on Foreign Relations U.S.-China Economic Engagement: The Road to Faster, Deeper ... long-term importance: U.S.-China economic relations. Indeed, maintaining ... the U.S.-China economic relationship has been forced to mature very quickly. ...
Emergence of China in the Asia-Pacific: Economic and Security Consequences for the U.S., 2005
with China’s emergence – its economic and political development, its engagement ... economic machinery, China does not underwrite the continuation of regimes ... The Economic Dimension of U.S.-China Relations Let me turn to the economic side ...