Filter By Topic
- (-) Remove Culture filter Culture
- Politics (24) Apply Politics filter
- Economics (11) Apply Economics filter
- Human rights (7) Apply Human rights filter
- Security (6) Apply Security filter
- Perceptions (4) Apply Perceptions filter
- Health (1) Apply Health filter
- Science and Technology (1) Apply Science and Technology filter
Filter by Section
- (-) Remove Documents filter Documents
- Documents - Contemporary China (111) Apply Documents - Contemporary China filter
- Documents - US-China (66) Apply Documents - US-China filter
- Documents - Contemporary Taiwan (8) Apply Documents - Contemporary Taiwan filter
- Documents - US-Asia (5) Apply Documents - US-Asia filter
- Documents - Pre-1949 China (4) Apply Documents - Pre-1949 China filter
- Documents - US-Taiwan (2) Apply Documents - US-Taiwan filter
- Faculty (5) Apply Faculty filter
- Multimedia (3) Apply Multimedia filter
Filter By Tags
Chinese Communist Party Central Committee, “Resolution on Certain Questions in the History of our Party since the Founding of the People’s Republic of China,” June 27, 1981
of economic development and of the basic economic conditions in China. More ... of the People’s Republic of China (Adopted by the Sixth Plenary Session of the Eleventh Central Committee of the Communist Party of China on June 27, 1981) ...
Foreign Correspondents Club of China, Annual Working Conditions Survey, May 2015
May 1, 2015 FCCC Annual Working Conditions Report China’s importance ... getting access to the news in China is not getting any easier. Official ... posted abroad. China’s Foreign Ministry has for years offered assurances ...
U.S. Congressional–Executive Commission on China, "Annual Report 2013," October 10, 2013
to China’s economic development, China continues to pursue economic ... ’s long-term economic development and stability. The report urged China to take ... | 2002 Executive Summary The Commission notes China’s lack of progress ...
Senate Minority Report, Another US Deficit-- China and America-- Public Diplomacy in the Age of the Internet, February 15, 2011
that China’s recent explosive economic advances are of new concern to Americans ... China’s aggressive economic activities have sparked riots in other nations ... role China will play in our economic and foreign policy. As a public, our ...
U.S. Congressional–Executive Commission on China, "Annual Report 2004," October 5, 2004
China’s new leadership has gradually moved away from the “economic growth ... the past year in some areas of human rights and rule of law in China ... the government cannot control or influence. The Commission notes that China ...
U.S. Congressional-Executive Commission on China, "Annual Report 2011", October 10, 2011
| 2002 Summary The China of today is vastly different from that of 30 years ago, when major economic reforms began, and even 10 years ago, when China acceded to the World Trade Organization. More people in today’s China enjoy ...
Barack Obama and Xi Jinping, U.S.-China Joint Presidential Statement on Climate Change, Nov. 12, 2014
and the U.S.-China Strategic and Economic Dialogue. These include: Expanding Joint ... November 12, 2014 U.S.-China Joint Presidential Statement on Climate ... Republic of China have a critical role to play in combating global climate ...
Congressional Research Service, "Hong Kong: Ten Years After the Handover," 2007
center and a leading gateway into China. However, Hong Kong’s economic ... Arrangement,” or CEPA, between China and Hong Kong. Current economic and trade ... Republic of China. Yet, even with these challenges, many Hong Kong residents ...
Council on Foreign Relations, "CFR Backgrounders: The China-North Korea Relationship," August 22, 2014
Since the war, China has lent political and economic backing to North ... for tough economic sanctions beyond those targeting luxury goods. China ... August 22, 2014 Introduction China is North Korea's most ...
Congressional Research Service, “US-Funded Assistance Programs in China,” January 28, 2008
their development aid to China, due largely to China’s rise as an economic power. ... to the People’s Republic of China (PRC) primarily supports democracy-related ... in China, monitoring human rights conditions in the PRC from outside China ...