Filter By Topic
- (-) Remove Politics filter Politics
- Security (202) Apply Security filter
- Economics (200) Apply Economics filter
- Human rights (67) Apply Human rights filter
- Science and Technology (30) Apply Science and Technology filter
- Culture (24) Apply Culture filter
- Environment (23) Apply Environment filter
- Perceptions (21) Apply Perceptions filter
- Health (6) Apply Health filter
Filter by Section
- (-) Remove Documents filter Documents
- Documents - US-China (405) Apply Documents - US-China filter
- Documents - Contemporary China (260) Apply Documents - Contemporary China filter
- Documents - US-Asia (60) Apply Documents - US-Asia filter
- Documents - US-Taiwan (47) Apply Documents - US-Taiwan filter
- Documents - Contemporary Taiwan (23) Apply Documents - Contemporary Taiwan filter
- Documents - Pre-1949 China (15) Apply Documents - Pre-1949 China filter
- Faculty (18) Apply Faculty filter
- Multimedia (7) Apply Multimedia filter
- News (1) Apply News filter
Filter By Tags
Press Release: U.S.- China Economic and Security Review Commission Annual Report November 20, 2008
in the sixth Annual Report to Congress of the U.S.-China Economic and Security ... for example--China has been using the funds to seek political and economic influence ... Documents Documents- US-China Topic: Economics Security Politics Custom ...
U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission, "Hearing: Issues to be Addressed at the Hong Kong Ministerial Conference of the Doha Round of the World Trade Organization's Trade Expansion Negotiations," December 8, 2005
The Doha Agenda and China Mr. Myron Brilliant, Vice President, East Asia, ... Attachments: USCC 2005 Dec.pdf Section: Documents Documents- Contemporary China Topic: Economics Politics Tags: WTO Hong Kong Hong Kong and Macau Custom ...
U.S.- China Economic and Security Review Commission, "2014 Annual Report to Congress," November 20, 2014
in key economic policy positions. Although China’s leaders promised ... approximately 2009, China has increasingly used coercive military and economic ... on maintaining public support through rapid economic growth and job creation. ...
U.S.- China Economic and Security Review Commission, "2012 Annual Report to Congress," August 13, 2012
As its economic growth slows and its export markets shrink, China can ... US-China Topic: Economics Security Politics Tags: trade Custom Thumbnail: ... | 2004 | 2002 Introduction China is undergoing a period of intense ...
Wang Yang, Jacob Lew, Yang Jiechi, and John Kerry, “Press Statements at US-China Strategic and Economic Dialogue,” June 7, 2016
opportunity for China-U.S. to promote world economic growth. This remarks ... also contribute to China-U.S. economic relations. A healthy China ... understand economic developments, China has committed to improve economic data ...
U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission, "Hearing: WTO Compliance and Sectoral Issues," January 18, 2002
may take, is an issue that will underlie the U.S.-China economic ... Section: Documents Documents- Contemporary China Topic: Economics Politics ... the significant hurdles China faces in implementing its WTO obligations. Whether ...
U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission, "Hearing: Major Internal Challenges Facing the Chinese Leadership," February 2-3, 2006
morning and welcome to the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review ... and in Europe. During the past 25 years, since China began to implement economic ... in China’s economic growth—ranging between 8 to 10 annually percent for most ...
Office of the Spokesman, U.S.-China Strategic and Economic Dialogue 2010 Outcomes of the Strategic Track, May 25, 2010
Documents- US-China Topic: Economics Politics Tags: Strategy u.s. leaders ... At the Strategic Track under the framework of the Second Round of the U.S.-China Strategic and Economic Dialogue (S&ED), the two sides discussed major ...
U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission, "Hearing: Trends and Implications of Chinese Investment in the United States," May 9, 2013
US-China Topic: Economics Politics Tags: u.s. leaders trade Custom ... of U.S.-China relations and their impact on U.S. security. The Commission ... this hearing or any other issue related to China, please do not hesitate to have ...
Negroponte on "The Future of Political, Economic and Security Relations with China"-- May 1, 2007
China. China’s rise as a global economic power is one of the major events of our time. And with China’s economic strength has come increased ... Asia; 2) Sustaining economic growth in China and globally, while ensuring ...