Filter By Topic
- (-) Remove Politics filter Politics
- Economics (28) Apply Economics filter
- Security (28) Apply Security filter
- Culture (9) Apply Culture filter
- Human rights (9) Apply Human rights filter
- Perceptions (2) Apply Perceptions filter
- Environment (1) Apply Environment filter
- Health (1) Apply Health filter
- Science and Technology (1) Apply Science and Technology filter
Filter by Section
- Documents (51) Apply Documents filter
- News (23) Apply News filter
- Multimedia (15) Apply Multimedia filter
- Faculty (13) Apply Faculty filter
- Research by faculty (9) Apply Research by faculty filter
- Book Reviews (6) Apply Book Reviews filter
- Newsletter (2) Apply Newsletter filter
- Guides (1) Apply Guides filter
- Research by students (1) Apply Research by students filter
- US-China Today (1) Apply US-China Today filter
Filter By Tags
Getting to Know You-- The US and China Shake the World, 1971-1972
William Rogers about the upcoming United Nations vote to expel Taiwan. Nixon ... during the Nixon visit. The first was the obstacle that the Taiwan issue ... to change China’s representation. Taiwan’s representatives walked out ahead ...
Chinese Vice Premier Qian Qichen's Speech on China-US Relations, 2001
The Taiwan question holds the key to the healthy China-US relations. There is only one China in the world. Both the mainland and Taiwan are part ... the Taiwan question and achieve the reunification of the motherland at an early ...
President Bush Meets with President of China, 2003
the three China-U.S. joint communiques, and his opposition to Taiwan ... George W. Bush Hu Jintao u.s. leaders North Korea Taiwan Custom Thumbnail: ...
Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao in Washington, 2003
relations, i.e., the question of Taiwan. Safeguarding national sovereignty ... of the Taiwan questionis "peaceful reunification" and "one country, ... links between the two sides of the Taiwan Straits. According ...
Goldstein, Meeting China Halfway: How to Defuse the Emerging US-China Rivalry (March 31, 2015)
Taiwan. In a field where many writers are quick to dismiss Chinese ... first. The Taiwan problem has long been a key irritant in US-China ... of the Taiwan problem rather than its perpetuation. Taiwan-Mainland integration, ...
Zbigniew Brzezinski meeting with Deng Xiaoping, May 21, 1978
of Taiwan; namely, the severance of diplomatic relations, withdrawal ... in the past that if the U.S. was still in need of Taiwan, China could wait. Does ... and that the resolution of the issue of Taiwan is your problem. However, at the same time we ...
Working Together to Write A New Chapter In China-U.S.Relations, 2003
and trade links between the two sides of the Taiwan Straits. According ... year.In Shanghai alone, 300,000 Taiwan compatriots have settled down, ... for transfer back toTaiwan for family reunion. People on both sides of the Taiwan ...
Zbigniew Brzezinski meeting with Hua Guofeng, May 22, 1978
Ching-kuo, of Taiwan, may be counted as an old friend of the U.S., but I think ... The overwhelming majority of the people in Taiwan, including a considerable number ... represents the 16–17 million people in Taiwan. The previous U.S. Administration ...
Tsai, "Responsiveness of public bureaucracies in constitutional democracies: Model building and a case study of the responsiveness of the Taipei Municipal Police Department in a transforming democracy," 1998
by faculty Faculty Topic: Politics Tags: Law Taiwan Custom Thumbnail: ...
China's Influence in the Western Hemisphere, 2005
of isolating Taiwan, which is recognized by 12 Latin American governments. U.S. ... skills. Diplomatic and Political Activity—The Contest with Taiwan and "Visit Diplomacy" Rivalry with Taiwan also plays into China’s courting ...