Filter By Topic
- Politics (405) Apply Politics filter
- Economics (260) Apply Economics filter
- Security (196) Apply Security filter
- Human rights (71) Apply Human rights filter
- Culture (66) Apply Culture filter
- Science and Technology (48) Apply Science and Technology filter
- Environment (31) Apply Environment filter
- Perceptions (23) Apply Perceptions filter
- Health (8) Apply Health filter
Filter by Section
- (-) Remove Documents filter Documents
- (-) Remove Documents - US-China filter Documents - US-China
- Documents - Contemporary China (110) Apply Documents - Contemporary China filter
- Documents - US-Asia (30) Apply Documents - US-Asia filter
- Documents - US-Taiwan (11) Apply Documents - US-Taiwan filter
- Documents - Pre-1949 China (7) Apply Documents - Pre-1949 China filter
- Documents - Contemporary Taiwan (4) Apply Documents - Contemporary Taiwan filter
- Faculty (16) Apply Faculty filter
- Multimedia (7) Apply Multimedia filter
- News (1) Apply News filter
Filter By Tags
Congressional Research Service, "China-U.S. Trade Issues," December 16, 2013
2013 | February 2014 | July 2014 Summary U.S.-China economic ties have expanded substantially over the past three decades. Total U.S.-China trade ... with China. Continue to encourage China to implement comprehensive economic ...
Congressional Research Service, Made in China 2025: Issues for Congress, August 11, 2020
rial plan China introduced in 2015 — seeks to boost China’s economic ... crs-2020-made-in-china-2025-industrial-policies.pdf Section: Documents- US-China Topic: Economics Custom Thumbnail: ... August 11, 2020 Excerpt: China aims to advance its national ...
Congressional Research Service, U.S.-China Cyber Agreement, Oct. 16, 2015
in pdf format. Section: Documents- US-China Topic: Economics Science ... 24-25, 2015, President Xi Jinping of China and President Barack Obama ... contained in the agreement. In principle, the United States and China agreed, ...
Congressional Research Service, “U.S.-Funded Assistance Programs in China,” April 22, 2011
in collaboration with the China Academy of Building Research, Tongji University ... economic enterprises, and social services. Environment U.S. assistance ... Click here for a listing of reports released by the Congressional Research ...
Congressional Research Service, U.S.-China Strategic Competition in South and East China Seas, June 23, 2020 (update)
described as one of renewed great power competition, the South China Sea (SCS) has emerged as an arena of U.S.-China strategic competition. U.S.-China ... Administration’s more confrontational overall approach toward China ...
Congressional Research Service, China’s Actions in the South and East China Seas – Implications for U.S. Interests, August 1, 2018
August 1, 2018 Summary China’s actions in recent years in the South China Sea (SCS)—particularly its island-building and base-construction ... concerns among U.S. observers that China is rapidly gaining effective control ...
Congressional Research Service, "China and the United States—A Comparison of Green Energy Programs and Policies," June 14, 2010
reports released by the Congressional Research Service. Section: Documents ... with the goals set in the national government’s economic plan. China has set ... 2014 Summary China is the world’s most populous country with over 1.3 ...
Congressional Research Service, What’s the Difference? — Comparing U.S. and Chinese Trade Data, March 24, 2016
by the Congressional Research Service. Section: Documents Documents- US-China Author: ... economic policies in China, and have introduced legislation seeking ... with China has been and continues to be an important issue in bilateral trade ...
Congressional Research Service, U.S.-China Trade Issues, July 30, 2018
July 30, 2018 Summary U.S.-China economic ties have expanded substantially since China began reforming its economy and liberalizing its trade ... billion in 1979 (when China’s economic reforms began) to $636 billion ...
Congressional Research Service, China/Taiwan: Evolution of the “One China” Policy—Key Statements from Washington, Beijing, and Taipei, June 24, 2011
for a listing of reports released by the Congressional Research Service. Section: ... statements in four decades, the U.S. “one China” policy concerning Taiwan ... from questions about what the “one China” policy entails, issues have ...