Filter By Topic
- (-) Remove Culture filter Culture
- Politics (24) Apply Politics filter
- Economics (11) Apply Economics filter
- Human rights (7) Apply Human rights filter
- Security (6) Apply Security filter
- Perceptions (4) Apply Perceptions filter
- Health (1) Apply Health filter
- Science and Technology (1) Apply Science and Technology filter
Filter by Section
- (-) Remove Documents filter Documents
- Documents - Contemporary China (111) Apply Documents - Contemporary China filter
- Documents - US-China (66) Apply Documents - US-China filter
- Documents - Contemporary Taiwan (8) Apply Documents - Contemporary Taiwan filter
- Documents - US-Asia (5) Apply Documents - US-Asia filter
- Documents - Pre-1949 China (4) Apply Documents - Pre-1949 China filter
- Documents - US-Taiwan (2) Apply Documents - US-Taiwan filter
- Faculty (5) Apply Faculty filter
- Multimedia (3) Apply Multimedia filter
Filter By Tags
Asst. Sec. Charles H. Rivkin, “Remarks at the U.S.-China Film Summit,” Nov. 5, 2014
industries in America and China. By doing so, we can set a powerful precedent ... the world over. In China, children still watch him on their television screens ... industries are showing how movies can also be an economic force for good, ...
Council on Foreign Relations, "CFR Backgrounders: Christianity in China," May 7, 2015
following decades of unprecedented economic growth. Modern China has emerged ... May 7, 2015 Introduction China has witnessed a religious revival ... by an average of 10 percent annually since 1979. By some estimates, China ...
U.S. Congressional–Executive Commission on China, "Annual Report 2010," October 15, 2010
2010 (Washington, DC)—The Congressional-Executive Commission on China has released its 2010 Annual Report on human rights and the rule of law in China ... or imprisoned in China, compiled from the Commission's Political Prisoner ...
Tom Malinowski, 25 Years Later, Tiananmen Square Still Colors U.S.-China Relations, June 3, 2014
as China grows more integrated with the world, its economic, environmental ... in Tiananmen Square, ending hopes that China would join the changes sweeping ... for education. Since then, China has made progress in many ways: building a modern ...
U.S. Congressional–Executive Commission on China, "Annual Report 2006," September 20, 2006
enter China without documents as illegal economic migrants and claims ... | 2003 | 2002 Executive Summary China has an authoritarian political system ... was monitored and obstructed by Chinese authorities. In May 2006, China ...
China's Human Rights Record and Falun Gong, 2005
the spotlight of international attention on China’s poor human rights record by holding this important hearing on the human rights situation in China ... this opportunity to provide you with the Department’s assessment of China’s record ...
Council on Foreign Relations, "CFR Backgrounders: Religion in China," June 10, 2015
China’s economic boom and rapid modernization, experts point ... June 10, 2015 Introduction Religious observance in China ... Chinese religious groups. Though China’s constitution explicitly allows ...
Li Keqiang, Report on the Work of the Government, March 5, 2016
profound economic and social change in China.-- Living standards improved. ... and absorbing the effects of previous economic stimulus policies, China was also ... and avoid harm. Finally, they were made at a time when China's economic ...
U.S. Congressional–Executive Commission on China, "Annual Report 2003," October 2, 2003
in China have not improved overall in the past year. The Chinese government continues to violate China’s own constitution and laws and international norms ... developments are underway in China, particularly in the area of legal reform, ...
Remarks at the Opening of the Third Annual U.S.-China Consultation on People-to-People Exchange (CPE), May 3, 2012
Diplomacy and Public Affairs The Westin Hotel Beijing, China May 3, 2012 Good ... U.S.-China Consultation on People-to-People Exchange. Our bilateral ... with the People’s Republic of China. A record number of Chinese visited the U.S. last ...