Filter By Topic
- (-) Remove Politics filter Politics
- Security (202) Apply Security filter
- Economics (200) Apply Economics filter
- Human rights (67) Apply Human rights filter
- Science and Technology (30) Apply Science and Technology filter
- Culture (24) Apply Culture filter
- Environment (23) Apply Environment filter
- Perceptions (21) Apply Perceptions filter
- Health (6) Apply Health filter
Filter by Section
- (-) Remove Documents filter Documents
- Documents - US-China (405) Apply Documents - US-China filter
- Documents - Contemporary China (260) Apply Documents - Contemporary China filter
- Documents - US-Asia (60) Apply Documents - US-Asia filter
- Documents - US-Taiwan (47) Apply Documents - US-Taiwan filter
- Documents - Contemporary Taiwan (23) Apply Documents - Contemporary Taiwan filter
- Documents - Pre-1949 China (15) Apply Documents - Pre-1949 China filter
- Faculty (18) Apply Faculty filter
- Multimedia (7) Apply Multimedia filter
- News (1) Apply News filter
Filter By Tags
Rebalancing the U.S.-China Economic Relationship, 2007
and China have accounted for over 40 percent of total global economic growth ... of China's economic development over the last three decades: growth of almost ... future economic growth. The growth model that has transformed China from ...
U.S.- China Economic and Security Review Commission, "2011 Annual Report to Congress," August 14, 2011
| 2004 | 2002 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY The U.S.-China Trade and Economic ... economic interests. China’s SOEs are also an issue of contention ... US-China Topic: Economics Security Politics Tags: trade Custom Thumbnail: ...
China-Taiwan Economic Cooperation Framework Agreement (ECFA), June 29, 2010
June 29, 2010 Cross-Straits Economic Cooperation Framework Agreement ... trade and economic relations. Have agreed, in line with the basic ... of the economic conditions of the two Parties, to gradually reduce or eliminate ...
China's Emergence as an Economic Superpower and Its Implications for U.S. Business, 2005
economic engagement with China are becoming the focal point for popular ... since China began its process of internal economic reform, the volume ... China Topic: Economics Politics Custom Thumbnail: ...
Jose Fernandez, “Fostering a Rules-Based System in the US-China Economic Relationship,” August 3, 2012
U.S.-China Economic Relationship Now we cannot talk about U.S. economic relations with Asia without discussing our economic relationship with China. China’s economic achievement in recent years is remarkable ...
U.S.- China Economic and Security Review Commission, "2010 Annual Report to Congress," November 1, 2010
| 2004 | 2002 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY The U.S.-China Economic and Security Review ... and quantitative nature of economic transfers of U.S. production activities to China ... to and use of U.S. capital markets by China, China’s regional economic ...
U.S.- China Economic and Security Review Commission, "2009 Annual Report to Congress," November 1, 2009
of the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission sets forth the Commission’s ... by China, China’s regional economic and security impacts, U.S.-China bilateral ... Documents- US-China Topic: Economics Human rights Security Politics Tags: ...
Paulson Remarks on Fourth Meeting of the U.S.-China Strategic Economic Dialogue, June 10, 2008.
– China economic relationship is complex, broad and important to both our ... for the 21st century is to get the U.S.-China economic relationship ... macroeconomic imbalances. China's imbalances stem largely from an economic ...
Congressional Research Service, "China's Economic Conditions," June 26, 2012
In recent years, China has emerged as a major global economic and trade power. ... economic growth. From 2008 to 2011, China’s real GDP growth averaged 9.6%. Some economic forecasters project that China will overtake the United ...
U.S. Bureau of Publications, "Joint Statement by Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton and Secretary of the Treasury Tim Geithner on the Establishment of the U.S.-China Strategic and Economic Dialogue" April 1, 2009
to the U.S.-China Strategic and Economic Dialogue. The Dialogue is a result ... of the U.S.-China Strategic and Economic Dialogue | China's National Holiday Remarks | A New Strategic and Economic Dialogue with China | Joint Statement ...