Filter By Topic
- (-) Remove Politics filter Politics
- Security (202) Apply Security filter
- Economics (200) Apply Economics filter
- Human rights (67) Apply Human rights filter
- Science and Technology (30) Apply Science and Technology filter
- Culture (24) Apply Culture filter
- Environment (23) Apply Environment filter
- Perceptions (21) Apply Perceptions filter
- Health (6) Apply Health filter
Filter by Section
- (-) Remove Documents filter Documents
- Documents - US-China (405) Apply Documents - US-China filter
- Documents - Contemporary China (260) Apply Documents - Contemporary China filter
- Documents - US-Asia (60) Apply Documents - US-Asia filter
- Documents - US-Taiwan (47) Apply Documents - US-Taiwan filter
- Documents - Contemporary Taiwan (23) Apply Documents - Contemporary Taiwan filter
- Documents - Pre-1949 China (15) Apply Documents - Pre-1949 China filter
- Faculty (18) Apply Faculty filter
- Multimedia (7) Apply Multimedia filter
- News (1) Apply News filter
Filter By Tags
Congressional Research Service, "Taiwan: Major U.S. Arms Sales Since 1990," May 17, 2012
as warranted, discusses U.S. security assistance to Taiwan, or Republic of China ... the People’s Republic of China (PRC) instead of the ROC. Two other relevant parts of the “one China” policy are the August 17, 1982, U.S.-PRC Joint Communique ...
Congressional Research Service, "Taiwan: Major U.S. Arms Sales Since 1990," February 24, 2012
or Republic of China (ROC), including policy issues for Congress ... States recognized the People’s Republic of China (PRC) instead of the ROC. Two other relevant parts of the “one China” policy are the August 17, ...
Gerald Ford, Letter to Family after Visiting Chiang Kai-shek in Taiwan, September 3, 1953
President of Free China, and Madame Chang were expecting us for tea. ... of the Chinese Nationalist forces since they left the mainland of China several ...
Scott Busby, U.S. State Department, Defending Democracy through Media Literacy II, September 10, 2019
elections are just a few short months away, and China once again seeks to use ... in the democratic system itself. China has invested heavily to develop ever-more ...
Armistice Agreement for the Restoration of the South Korean State July 27, 1953
of the People's Republic of China on the other hand, shall be established. The joint ... or of the Red Cross Society of the People's Republic of China shall serve ...