Filter By Topic
- (-) Remove Politics filter Politics
- Security (202) Apply Security filter
- Economics (200) Apply Economics filter
- Human rights (67) Apply Human rights filter
- Science and Technology (30) Apply Science and Technology filter
- Culture (24) Apply Culture filter
- Environment (23) Apply Environment filter
- Perceptions (21) Apply Perceptions filter
- Health (6) Apply Health filter
Filter by Section
- (-) Remove Documents filter Documents
- Documents - US-China (405) Apply Documents - US-China filter
- Documents - Contemporary China (260) Apply Documents - Contemporary China filter
- Documents - US-Asia (60) Apply Documents - US-Asia filter
- Documents - US-Taiwan (47) Apply Documents - US-Taiwan filter
- Documents - Contemporary Taiwan (23) Apply Documents - Contemporary Taiwan filter
- Documents - Pre-1949 China (15) Apply Documents - Pre-1949 China filter
- Faculty (18) Apply Faculty filter
- Multimedia (7) Apply Multimedia filter
- News (1) Apply News filter
Filter By Tags
U.S. Treasury Sec. Henry Paulson opens Strategic Economic Dialogue, Dec. 2007
Paulson, Jr. Opening Statement Meeting of the U.S.-China Strategic Economic ... of the U.S.-China Strategic Economic Dialogue December 12, 2007 Good morning. ... of the U.S.-China economic relationship, a year ago September President Bush ...
Hillary Rodham Clinton, "Inaugural Richard C. Holbrooke Lecture on a Broad Vision of U.S.-China Relations in the 21st Century," January 14, 2011
be economically if either China or the United States had failed to work together so ... and Economic Dialogue | China's National Holiday Remarks | A New Strategic and Economic Dialogue with China | Joint Statement by Secretary of State Hillary ...
US-Chinese officials, "Opening Session of the Second Strategic and Economic Dialogue," May 23, 2010
the opening of the second round of the China-U.S. strategic and economic ... -U.S. economic ties are a major cornerstone of our overall relationship. As China presses ahead with reform and opening up, China-U.S. economic trade ...
PRC National Development and Reform Commission, Report on the Implementation of the 2015 Plan and on the 2016 Draft Plan for National Economic and Social Development, March 5, 2016
of the 2015 Plan for National Economic and Social Development Last year, China ... Contemporary China Topic: Economics Politics Tags: CCP trade Custom Thumbnail: ... Economic and Social Development and on the 2016 Draft Plan for National ...
Christopher Wray, The Threat Posed by the Chinese Government and the Chinese Communist Party to the Economic and National Security of the United States, July 7, 2020
property, and to our economic vitality, is the counterintelligence and economic espionage threat from China. It’s a threat to our economic ... the company’s license to manufacture in China. That could be economically ruinous ...
U.S. Treasury Sec. Henry Paulson closing statements for Strategic Economic Dialogue, Dec. 2007
Meeting of the U.S.-China Strategic Economic Dialogue December 13, 2007 ... hospitality in hosting this third meeting of our Strategic Economic Dialogue. ... understanding, which is vital to keeping our economic relationship on an even keel. ...
Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner, "Strategic and Economic Dialogue Opening Ceremony Statement," July 27, 2009
and years ahead. Section: Documents Documents- US-China Topic: Economics ... July 27, 2009 Strategic and Economic Dialogue Opening Ceremony ... meeting of the Strategic and Economic Dialogue. In London, President Obama ...
Jeff Sessions, 2018, New Initiative to Combat Chinese Economic Espionage
Initiative, 2018 Fact Sheet Section: Documents- US-China Topic: Economics ... 1, 2018 (Please download the DOJ China Initiative below.) Thank you all ... this country advantages both economically and militarily that have directly ...
Sec. John Kerry, “Remarks at the National Center for Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Luncheon,” Nov. 8, 2014
Documents Documents- US-China Documents- US-Asia Topic: Economics Security ... somewhat transformed not just into an economic forum, but frankly, it has ... of the choices that we make economically with the choices that are also (inaudible) ...
U.S. Department of State, 2008 Human Rights in China, February 25, 2009
February 25, 2009 U.S. reports on human rights in China 2017 | ... Department report on human rights in China and other countries, U.S. Secretary ... and economic development. A vigorous human rights policy reaffirms American ...