Filter By Topic
- (-) Remove Politics filter Politics
- Security (62) Apply Security filter
- Economics (49) Apply Economics filter
- Human rights (11) Apply Human rights filter
- Environment (6) Apply Environment filter
- Perceptions (5) Apply Perceptions filter
- Science and Technology (5) Apply Science and Technology filter
- Culture (3) Apply Culture filter
Filter by Section
- (-) Remove Documents filter Documents
- (-) Remove Documents - US-China filter Documents - US-China
- Documents - Contemporary China (13) Apply Documents - Contemporary China filter
- Documents - US-Asia (8) Apply Documents - US-Asia filter
- Documents - US-Taiwan (8) Apply Documents - US-Taiwan filter
- Documents - Contemporary Taiwan (2) Apply Documents - Contemporary Taiwan filter
- Documents - Pre-1949 China (2) Apply Documents - Pre-1949 China filter
- Faculty (2) Apply Faculty filter
- Multimedia (1) Apply Multimedia filter
- News (1) Apply News filter
Filter By Tags
PRC Foreign Ministry, Reality Check- Falsehoods in U.S. Perceptions of China, June 19, 2022
including Taiwan, Xinjiang, Tibet and Hong Kong. It seeks to undermine China’s ... not support “Taiwan independence”, and the US is not looking for conflict ...
China in Republican Party Platforms, 1968-2020
there is considerable continuity, particularly in arguing for stability in the Taiwan ... the status quo and use force against Taiwan, the U.S. would aid Taiwan under the Taiwan Relations Act (1979). In these documents, the Republican Party ...
Congressional Research Service, Taiwan: The 'Three No's'- Congressional-Administration Differences and U.S. Policy Issues, Oct. 1, 1998
no's" regarding U.S. policy toward Taiwan is the latest episode in over 20 ... appropriate U.S. policy in the U.S.-People's Republic of China (PRC)-Taiwan relationship. The "three no's" involve U.S. non-support for: Taiwan ...
Michael Pompeo, On Taiwan’s Election, January 11, 2020
March 4, 2020 On Taiwan’s Election PRESS STATEMENT MICHAEL R. ... Dr. Tsai Ing-wen on her re-election in Taiwan’s presidential election. We also congratulate Taiwan for once again demonstrating the strength ...
Congressional Research Service, China/Taiwan: Evolution of the “One China” Policy—Key Statements from Washington, Beijing, and Taipei, June 24, 2011
statements in four decades, the U.S. “one China” policy concerning Taiwan ... and key statements by Washington, Beijing, and Taipei. Taiwan formally calls ... over Taiwan; PRC use of force or coercion against Taiwan ...
U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission, "Hearing: Taiwan-China: Recent Economic, Political, and Military Developments Across the Strait, and Implications for the United States," March 18, 2010
Mawr, PA Mr. Rupert Hammond-Chambers, President, U.S.-Taiwan Business ... US-Taiwan Documents- Contemporary Taiwan Topic: Economics Politics Security Tags: military Taiwan Custom Thumbnail: ...
Peter Tarnoff Memo to Zbigniew Brzezinski on Arms Sales to Taiwan, February 8, 1978
not distort the military balance in the Taiwan Strait; —does not contribute ... in the Taiwan Straits area. But for the foreseeable future most in the ROC ... a credible military deterrent. Taiwan hopes that political factors in the U.S. ...
U.S.- China Economic and Security Review Commission, "2002 Annual Report to Congress," July 15, 2002
Slutz, Acting Director American Institute in Taiwan, Donald Keyser, Deputy ... systems; * The triangular relationship among the U.S., Taiwan ... Taiwan, and the World Trade Organization (WTO) in Geneva. The Commission’s ...
China in Democratic Party Platforms, 1968-2020
Democrats are committed to the Taiwan Relations Act and will continue ... with the wishes and best interests of the people of Taiwan. Rather than stand ... to a "One China" policy and the Taiwan Relations Act and will continue ...
USC US-China Institute, "China in US Presidential Debates"
or Jinmen) and Matsu, two islands held by Formosa (Taiwan) and which mainland ... Frank McGee of NBC focused on American policy toward Taiwan and defense ... Charles von Fremd of CBS continued the focus on Taiwan and raised ...