Academic, business, economic and legal experts discuss U.S. innovation and tech competitiveness vis-a-vis China, IPR concerns in China, and the impact of President Biden's executive order for competition on U.S. innovation and competitiveness.
Colorado Dragon Boat Festival
The eleventh annual Colorado Dragon Boat Festival will be held in Denver in July 2011.
The Colorado Dragon Boat Festival (CDBF) will be recognized as the premier organization celebrating and promoting the culture, contributions and accomplishments of Colorado’s Asian Pacific American communities.
The mission of the Colorado Dragon Boat Festival is to build bridges of awareness, knowledge and understanding between the diverse Asian Pacific American (APA) communities and the general public through cultural education, leadership development, and athletic competition.
• Community Pride and Ownership - The CDBF is community-driven, taking direction and guidance from all of the APA communities.
• Collaboration - The CDBF seeks to foster understanding and cooperation among the APA communities and the general public.
• Business and Community Development - The CDBF helps promote and strengthen APA businesses and community organizations.
• Leadership and Team Building - The CDBF provides opportunities for athletic competition and leadership development.
• Creative and Innovative Programming - The CDBF strives to present fresh, fun family-oriented events and programs with special emphasis on the arts, cuisine and crafts, and youth expression supporting healthy and vital APA communities.