A food safety factory shutdown has Americans hunting for baby formula. Readying themselves for a covid-19 lockdown, Chinese in Beijing emptied store shelves. Emerging from lockdown, some in Shanghai are visiting well-provisioned markets. U.S.-China agricultural trade is booming, but many are still being left hungry. Food security, sustainability and safety remain issues.
Chinese New Year at Forbidden City
Celebrate the Year of the Snake! Join the LBQA as we celebrate family and Chinese customs with an evening of special entertainment including the traditional Lion Dance and a fine Chinese banquet.
Cordially Invites You to Celebrate Chinese New Year at Forbidden City
the City’s Most Impressive Chinese Restaurant
Bring the Entire Family – Delicious Food, Culture & Entertainment For All
- Learn Ancient Traditions of Welcoming In Chinese New Year;
- Savor Authentic Chinese Food of the Chinese New Year & Spring Festival;
- Enjoy Chinese Arts, Entertainment and Special Guest Performances;
- Meet Representatives From The People’s Republic of China Consulate, Los Angeles;
- Learn more about the LBQA - Qingdao Horticulture Expo – 2014;
- Receive a Special Chinese New Year Gift
- Bid on Silent Auction Items from China
Reserve your seats now at www.lbqa.org, or fill out Reservation Form attached and mail in payment to: LBQA – 400 Oceangate, Suite 510, Long Beach, California 90802
Join us for an evening of culture and celebration.