A food safety factory shutdown has Americans hunting for baby formula. Readying themselves for a covid-19 lockdown, Chinese in Beijing emptied store shelves. Emerging from lockdown, some in Shanghai are visiting well-provisioned markets. U.S.-China agricultural trade is booming, but many are still being left hungry. Food security, sustainability and safety remain issues.
2019 China-California Business Forum
The 2019 China-California Business Forum will be attended by Chinese business delegates from nine provinces and municipalities.
- Meet senior Chinese investment and trade delegates from and throughout China
- Learn about trends and opportunities in cross-border business directly from top practitioners
- Connect with valuable business and strategic resources to help you define and execute your go to market China strategy
- Get involved with ongoing California-China business development activities and initiatives
Agenda(subject to change):
08:00-09:00 Registration, Continental Breakfast
09:00-10:00 Opening Ceremony
10:10-11:15 Breakouts Sessions
- Advanced Manufacturing
11:25-12:25 Business Networking
12:35-14:05 Lunch Plenary
14:15-15:20 Breakouts Sessions
- Innovation Cooperation
15:30-16:30 Business Networking
- To seize the opportunities of China-CA cooperation
17:45-18:45 Closing Reception
In addition, the Forum will provide a mobile networking App from JUJAMA , with which local CA businesses can engage with Chinese delegates in one-on-one online matchmaking. The download link and a password for the App will be sent to your email inbox on 4/30/2019. Registered attendees will have access to information about all participants and can communicate with them at & even before the forum.
Exclusive discount code: SZRO