A number of states have enacted laws prohibiting Chinese and others from “countries of concern” from purchasing homes or land.
2019 China-California Business Forum
The 2019 China-California Business Forum will be attended by Chinese business delegates from nine provinces and municipalities.
- Meet senior Chinese investment and trade delegates from and throughout China
- Learn about trends and opportunities in cross-border business directly from top practitioners
- Connect with valuable business and strategic resources to help you define and execute your go to market China strategy
- Get involved with ongoing California-China business development activities and initiatives
Agenda(subject to change):
08:00-09:00 Registration, Continental Breakfast
09:00-10:00 Opening Ceremony
10:10-11:15 Breakouts Sessions
- Advanced Manufacturing
11:25-12:25 Business Networking
12:35-14:05 Lunch Plenary
14:15-15:20 Breakouts Sessions
- Innovation Cooperation
15:30-16:30 Business Networking
- To seize the opportunities of China-CA cooperation
17:45-18:45 Closing Reception
In addition, the Forum will provide a mobile networking App from JUJAMA , with which local CA businesses can engage with Chinese delegates in one-on-one online matchmaking. The download link and a password for the App will be sent to your email inbox on 4/30/2019. Registered attendees will have access to information about all participants and can communicate with them at & even before the forum.
Exclusive discount code: SZRO
Chinese companies are among the world's largest video game firms. They are on the move in some of the fastest growing markets.
Throughout its history, the Chinese Communist Party has sought to dictate what is written and taught about its past. And some have always found ways to offer a fuller picture of what they and others have experienced.