Happy Lunar New Year from the USC US-China Institute!
Online Seminar - Contemporary China
- 4 Continuing Education Units (processing fee applicable)
- Online resources and materials
- The Communist Party and the Hukou System
- The Rise of China's Economy
- China's Social Transformation
- Environmental Degradation
- U.S.-China Relations
- Global China
HOW TO APPLY
1. Submit your application below.
2. Ask your school principal to confirm your teaching assignment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ying Zhu looks at new developments for Chinese and global streaming services.
David Zweig examines China's talent recruitment efforts, particularly towards those scientists and engineers who left China for further study. U.S. universities, labs and companies have long brought in talent from China. Are such people still welcome?