Professor Carolijn van Noort from the University of West Scotland talks about her new book, which explores how China’s international political communication of the Belt and Road Initiative comprises narratives about infrastructure and the Silk Road.
Online Seminar - Contemporary China
- 4 Continuing Education Units (processing fee applicable)
- Online resources and materials
- The Communist Party and the Hukou System
- The Rise of China's Economy
- China's Social Transformation
- Environmental Degradation
- U.S.-China Relations
- Global China
HOW TO APPLY
1. Submit your application below.
2. Ask your school principal to confirm your teaching assignment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please join the USC U.S.-China Institute for a look at the resurgence of classical music in China through the legacy of the Philadelphia Orchestra, from its first performances in the PRC in 1973 until its most recent tour in 2018.
Kirk Denton will look at the role of politics—especially political parties—in the establishment, administration, architectural design, and historical narratives of museums in Taiwan.