Covid-19 first laid the Chinese economy low.
Chinese Restaurants From Around the World
Chinese food can be found nearly everywhere. It’s easily China’s most successful export.
Please send us photos you take of Chinese restaurants on your travels (outside of China, Hong Kong/Macau, and Taiwan). Include your name, the location of the restaurant and when you visited. We’ll compile these on our website and will be happy to credit you. Send your photos to email@example.com.
Submitted photo in the order received.
1. Cody, Wyoming; July 2016 (Photo credit: Clayton Dube)
2. Red Lodge, Montana; July 2016 (Photo credit: Clayton Dube)
3. Penang, Malaysia; 2014 (Photo credit: Yifan Chen)
4. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; 2014 (Photo credit: Yifan Chen)
5. Los Angeles, California; 2016 (Photo credit: Yifan Chen)
6. Orlando, Florida; May 2016 (Photo credit: Valerie Chen)
7. Las Vegas, Nevada; December 2015 (Photo credit: Valerie Chen)
8. St. George, Utah (Photo credit: Steven Gonzales)
9. Munich, Germany (Photo credit: Kiran Thakur)
10. Prague, Czech Republic (Photo credit: Kiran Thakur)
11. Mundelein, Illinois (Photo credit: Matthew Stubing)
12. Berlin, Germany (Photo credit: Rebecca Chen)
13. Prague, Czech Republic (Photo credit: Kiran Thakur)
14. Vienna, Austria (Photo credit: Kiran Thakur)
15. Washington, D.C. (Photo credit: Chapin Gregor)
16. Washington, D.C. (Photo credit: Chapin Gregor)
17. Arcadia, California; (Photo credit: Clayton Dube)
18. Century City, California; (Photo credit: Clayton Dube)
19. Tamarindo, Costa Rica; (Photo credit: Catherine Gao)
Public health experts, industry leaders, and practitioners share their thoughts on the future of public health and how global collaboration can shape an outcome beneficial to us all.
During this digital report launch, PEN America and our panelists will discuss the pressures filmmakers confront and the choices they make in order to have their films be shown in China.
The USC U.S.-China Institute presents a webinar with Han Li to examine how Chinese are rediscovering the rural China and idealizing rural life in the social media age. She'll also look at the social and political forces driving this trend.