The plastics industry is global and the task of cleaning it up should be global too.
Call for Papers: The Asia Papers (Deadline: Ongoing)
The Center for International and Regional Studies (CIRS) at Georgetown University in Qatar (GUQ) welcomes submissions to our The Asia Papers series.
Soliciting Papers on Asia
The Center for International and Regional Studies (CIRS) at Georgetown University in Qatar (GUQ) welcomes submissions to our The Asia Papers series. CIRS publishes original research on a broad range of issues, including international relations, political science, and economics, among other topics of relevance to Asia.
We accept manuscript submissions throughout the year.
WHY PUBLISH WITH CIRS/GUQ?
· Papers published within six months of being accepted.
· Papers are easily accessible, and available for free in print and electronic formats.
· Papers are promoted widely by CIRS and distributed via online academic platforms and search databases, making them highly cited.
· Twenty printed papers are provided free to authors.
View published titles in the Asia Papers series: https://cirs.georgetown.edu/publications/asia-papers
For inquiries, or to send electronic submissions, please contact Suzi Mirgani, Managing Editor for CIRS Publications (email@example.com).
- Papers should be around 10,000 words and cannot have been previously published, or under consideration for publication, elsewhere.
- Paper submissions must include a brief abstract and biography of the author.
- All submissions are subject to a double-blind review process.
- Any copyright concerns are the full responsibility of the author.
- By submitting work to CIRS, the author agrees to the CIRS Copyright Agreement.
For full CIRS Submission Guidelines, please visit: https://cirs.georgetown.edu/publications/submission-guidelines
The USC U.S.-China Institute hosted an online panel discussion to examine the economic, environmental, social and political impact China's Belt and Road Initiative has in Southeast and Central Asia.
Please join the USC U.S.-China Institute for a look at China's environmental protection efforts and the use of data in making and implementing Chinese environmental laws.