U.S. Foreign Policy Colloquium
The U.S. Foreign Policy Colloquium (FPC) is an exclusive four-day program designed to provide 75 of the best and brightest Chinese graduate students studying at colleges and universities from across the United States a deeper and more nuanced understanding of the complex forces that shape American foreign policy and inform the U.S.-China relationship. Applications are due May 10th.
- Current graduate students at U.S. institutions
- Students who have recently graduated (May 2016-May 2017) with advanced degress
- Visiting Scholars
- Accepted applicants will be required to pay a $200 participation fee (food and lodging will be provided)
- Travel stipends between $75 and $300 available for those who qualify
- Students may only attend the FPC once
- Applications must be submitted by Wednesday, May 10
Please join the U.S.-China Institute and PEN America for the West Coast launch of the PEN America report on social media in China, Forbidden Feeds. We will discuss the report and Chinese social media more generally.