Filter By Topic
- Politics (60) Apply Politics filter
- Security (36) Apply Security filter
- Human rights (18) Apply Human rights filter
- Economics (17) Apply Economics filter
- Health (9) Apply Health filter
- Culture (5) Apply Culture filter
- Environment (1) Apply Environment filter
- Perceptions (1) Apply Perceptions filter
- Science and Technology (1) Apply Science and Technology filter
Filter by Section
- (-) Remove Documents filter Documents
- (-) Remove Documents - US-Asia filter Documents - US-Asia
- Documents - US-China (30) Apply Documents - US-China filter
- Documents - Contemporary China (17) Apply Documents - Contemporary China filter
- Documents - Pre-1949 China (1) Apply Documents - Pre-1949 China filter
- Documents - US-Taiwan (1) Apply Documents - US-Taiwan filter
- Faculty (5) Apply Faculty filter
Filter By Tags
President Barack Obama, “Remarks at APEC Plenary Session One, “ Nov. 11, 2014
MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 International Convention Center Yanqi Lake-- Beijing, China ... to play a central role in promoting economic integration through regional ... with our APEC colleagues to share the news that the United States and China ...
Congressional Research Service, "Central Asia's Security: Issues and Implications for U.S. Interests", February 25, 2009
Russia, an economically growing China, instability in Iran and the South ... to economic and democratic reforms. However, cooperation among them remains ...
2009 Human Rights Report: Cambodia March 11, 2010
in Ratanakiri Province during a protest over an economic land concession leased ...
Chuck Hagel, “Speech at the Shangri-La Dialogue,” June 1, 2013
China’s growth had created a new, more hopeful economic path for its ... and Guangzhou. We traveled to China to market this new technology. I was impressed ... and engineers we met across the country. It became very clear to me that China ...
Remarks at Press Availability, Secretary Clinton July 23, 2010
and security and create the conditions for economic growth throughout the region. ... and economic integration, democracy and human rights. And I took the opportunity ... and prosperity of the region, the South China Sea. I’d like to briefly outline our ...
Frank Rose, Strategic Stability in East Asia, Dec. 8, 2014
Center for Chinese and American Studies Nanjing, China December 8, 2014 I’m ... issues. It’s a pleasure to be here to follow up on the visit to China ... U.S.-China strategic relationship in three key areas: 1) nuclear policy; 2) ...
Congressional Research Service, The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CIFUS), June 12, 2013
mix of economic policies the United States has chosen. The impact of any ... experiencing a strong rate of economic growth, the impact of a foreign withdrawal ... the withdrawal could have a stronger effect on economic activity. The particular ...
Remarks By President Obama and President Triet Of Vietnam at Opening Of U.S.-ASEAN Leaders Meeting, September 24, 2010
new partnerships, as we are doing with China; and we’ve reengaged ... focus on creating sustainable economic growth. Our trade with ASEAN ... to ensure strong, sustainable and balanced economic growth. With that, I’d ...
Congressional Research Service, China’s Air Defense Identification Zone (ADIZ), January 30, 2015
of China (PRC, or China) announced that it would establish an “East China Sea ... of airspace over the East China Sea, including over small islands ... and its initial statement seemed to warn that China might use force against ...
2009 Human Rights Report: Thailand March 11, 2010
This report is produced annually by the U.S. State Department's Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor. ...