Filter By Topic
- (-) Remove Culture filter Culture
- Politics (24) Apply Politics filter
- Economics (11) Apply Economics filter
- Human rights (7) Apply Human rights filter
- Security (6) Apply Security filter
- Perceptions (4) Apply Perceptions filter
- Health (1) Apply Health filter
- Science and Technology (1) Apply Science and Technology filter
Filter by Section
- (-) Remove Documents filter Documents
- Documents - Contemporary China (111) Apply Documents - Contemporary China filter
- Documents - US-China (66) Apply Documents - US-China filter
- Documents - Contemporary Taiwan (8) Apply Documents - Contemporary Taiwan filter
- Documents - US-Asia (5) Apply Documents - US-Asia filter
- Documents - Pre-1949 China (4) Apply Documents - Pre-1949 China filter
- Documents - US-Taiwan (2) Apply Documents - US-Taiwan filter
- Faculty (5) Apply Faculty filter
- Multimedia (3) Apply Multimedia filter
Filter By Tags
Remarks By Vice President Cheney At Fudan University Followed By Student Body Q&A, 2004
China's rapid and sustained economic growth has lifted the living standards ... modern economy. China's economic success has also come about through ... at home. And as China gains in economic strength, it also takes on new ...
Michelle Obama, 100K Strong, January 19, 2011
Huntsman, the wife of our Ambassador to China, Jon Huntsman, for taking ... example. So we’ve had a pretty busy morning at the White House. As you know, we welcomed President Hu, the President of China, for an official ...
Gary Locke, "Address at the Shenzhen International Cultural Industries Fair," 2008
inspire the forces driving China’s future economic and cultural development. ... of China Thank you very much for the honor of being here for the Shenzhen ... a fleeting look at world history to be reminded of China’s rich culture and our ...
U.S. Congressional–Executive Commission on China, "Annual Report 2002," October 2, 2002
in China reveals a complex picture of contradictory trends and isolated ... of fundamental, internationally recognized human rights. China’s leaders have worked ... control. Over the past two decades, China has made important strides toward ...
President Jiang's Speech at Harvard University, 1997
Particularly, China's four great inventions of paper making, gunpowder, ... ties between China and the United States, the exchanges and mutual ... However, this is not enough. To promote the development of China ...
Building a Dynamic U.S.-China Film Relationship, September 5, 2014
of Economic and Business Affairs The Economic Observer Beijing, China September ... economic growth. In 2011, China’s film and television industry directly ... States and China. Movies have already become a medium for a growing number ...
Asst. Sec. Charles H. Rivkin, “Building a Dynamic U.S.-China Film Relationship,” September 5, 2014
economic growth. In 2011, China’s film and television industry directly ... Documents Documents- US-China Faculty Topic: Economics Culture Tags: ... States and China. Movies have already become a medium for a growing number ...
UNICEF 2008 Statistics on China
3 Economic Indicators GNI per capita (US$), 2008 2770 GDP per ... www.unicef.org/infobycountry/china_statistics.html Section: Documents Documents- Contemporary China Topic: Culture ...
Congressional Research Service, "China's Economy and the Beijing Olympics," August 6, 2008
August 6, 2008 China will host the 2008 Olympic Summer Games from ... China has spent billions of dollars for facilities and basic infrastructure in preparation for the international event. China anticipates ...
Congressional Research Service, "China and the United States—A Comparison of Green Energy Programs and Policies," June 14, 2010
with the goals set in the national government’s economic plan. China has set ... 2014 Summary China is the world’s most populous country with over 1.3 billion people. It has experienced tremendous economic growth over the last ...