Filter By Topic
- Security (216) Apply Security filter
- Politics (122) Apply Politics filter
- Economics (31) Apply Economics filter
- Human rights (15) Apply Human rights filter
- Science and Technology (15) Apply Science and Technology filter
- Culture (3) Apply Culture filter
- Environment (3) Apply Environment filter
- Perceptions (1) Apply Perceptions filter
Filter by Section
- (-) Remove Documents filter Documents
- Documents - US-China (94) Apply Documents - US-China filter
- Documents - Contemporary China (92) Apply Documents - Contemporary China filter
- Documents - US-Taiwan (29) Apply Documents - US-Taiwan filter
- Documents - Contemporary Taiwan (22) Apply Documents - Contemporary Taiwan filter
- Documents - US-Asia (12) Apply Documents - US-Asia filter
- Documents - Pre-1949 China (3) Apply Documents - Pre-1949 China filter
- Faculty (1) Apply Faculty filter
- Multimedia (1) Apply Multimedia filter
Filter By Tags
PRC State Council, China's National Defense In 2004, December 27, 2004
modernization. This White Paper, China's National Defense in 2004, ... 2008 | 2004 | 2002 | 1998 China's National Defense in 2004 ... an irresistible trend of history. The development goal for China to strive ...
Major Challenges Facing the Chinese Leadership, 2006
and Pacific Affairs Statement to the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review ... in the international system. The statistical data underlining China’s economic success ... have been averse. In other words, China’s economic "miracle" ...
Joint Declaration of the People's Republic of China and the European Union on Non-proliferation and Arms Control, December 9, 2004
's white paper on "China's Non-proliferation Policy ... of China and the European Union welcome this Resolution which was unanimously ... and stability, which is in the interests of China and the EU as well as the entire ...
Council on Foreign Relations, "CFR Backgrounders: South China Sea Tensions," May 14, 2014
and islands of the South China Sea have roiled relations between China ... roughly the entire South China Sea. The region is home to a wealth ... are at stake in the increasingly frequent diplomatic standoffs. China ...
PRC State Council, China's National Defense in 2008, January 20, 2009
| 2008 | 2004 | 2002 | 1998 China's National Defense in 2008 Information Office of the State Council of the People's Republic of China ... in the history of the People's Republic of China (PRC). In that year China ...
Wen Jiabao, 2012 Report on the Work of the Government, March 5, 2012
year, China faced a complex and volatile political and economic ... further strengthening the foundation for China's economic and social ... the people's interests and China's overall economic and social development. ...
Ronald Reagan, Arms Sales to Taiwan, August 17, 1982
October 22, 2019 The White House Washington August 17, 1982 ... with the People's Republic of China in which we express United States policy toward ... and the continuity of China’s declared “fundamental policy” of seeking a peaceful ...
The Cox Report and the US- China Arms Control Technical Exchange Program, 1999
September 1, 1999 The Cox Report and the US- China Arms Control ... and Military / Commercial Concerns with the People’s Republic of China chaired ... and the China Academy of Engineering Physics (CAEP). These three US national ...
Cairo Conference Communiqué, November 26, 1943
and the Pescadores, shall be restored to the Republic of China. Japan will also ... 399–404. The communiqué, was released to the press by the White House ... https://history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/frus1943CairoTehran/d343 Section: Documents- US-China Documents- Pre-1949 China Documents- ...
John Kerry and Wang Yi, Remarks on North Korea, the South China Sea and other topics, February 23, 2016
are not developing on two tracks: one hand, we are seeing more of China-U.S. economic ... our countries. As I have said many times, the United States and China ... of Action on Iran’s nuclear program. And China took a leading role ...