Filter By Topic
- (-) Remove Economics filter Economics
- Politics (200) Apply Politics filter
- Security (89) Apply Security filter
- Science and Technology (30) Apply Science and Technology filter
- Human rights (25) Apply Human rights filter
- Environment (18) Apply Environment filter
- Culture (11) Apply Culture filter
- Health (7) Apply Health filter
- Perceptions (5) Apply Perceptions filter
Filter by Section
- (-) Remove Documents filter Documents
- Documents - US-China (260) Apply Documents - US-China filter
- Documents - Contemporary China (148) Apply Documents - Contemporary China filter
- Documents - US-Asia (17) Apply Documents - US-Asia filter
- Documents - US-Taiwan (13) Apply Documents - US-Taiwan filter
- Documents - Contemporary Taiwan (11) Apply Documents - Contemporary Taiwan filter
- Documents - Pre-1949 China (2) Apply Documents - Pre-1949 China filter
- Faculty (8) Apply Faculty filter
Filter By Tags
Advancing Prosperity and Security in the Asia-Pacific Region, 2004
for Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation. APEC is not an international organization ... China, Japan and Korea, Thailand, the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, and Brunei, Hong Kong, China and Chinese Taipei, Australia ...
U.S. Sec. of Transportation Rodney Slater, Remarks in Taipei, June 14, 2000
States places on its economic and commercial relations with Taiwan. ... economic and trade relations between our peoples. Both the president and vice ... underscores the future economic and commercial relations between the U.S. ...
Congressional Research Service, The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CIFUS), June 12, 2013
mix of economic policies the United States has chosen. The impact of any ... experiencing a strong rate of economic growth, the impact of a foreign withdrawal ... the withdrawal could have a stronger effect on economic activity. The particular ...
Congressional Research Service, “The Trans-Pacific Partnership Negotiations and Issues for Congress,” April 15, 2013
of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) ministerial in November 2011, ... If concluded, it may serve to shape the economic architecture of the Asia-Pacific ... Service. Section: Documents Documents- US-Asia Topic: Politics Economics ...
Our Appeal Concerning the Bible, the Church and the Nation by the Presbyterian Church in Taiwan 1975
world economic crisis. In these circumstances, the church must ... and to promote cultural and economic contracts. Therefore it ought not to prevent ... Economics Human rights Politics Tags: Religion freedom of speech Taiwan ...
U.S. Deputy Asst. Sec. Christensen, “A Strong and Moderate Taiwan,” September 11, 2007
that combine strength – both military and economic – with moderation. When we see ... be an economic backwater if it were not thoroughly linked into the dense web ... ahead. Section: Documents- US-Taiwan Topic: Economics Politics Security ...