Filter By Topic
- (-) Remove Politics filter Politics
- Security (202) Apply Security filter
- Economics (200) Apply Economics filter
- Human rights (67) Apply Human rights filter
- Science and Technology (30) Apply Science and Technology filter
- Culture (24) Apply Culture filter
- Environment (23) Apply Environment filter
- Perceptions (21) Apply Perceptions filter
- Health (6) Apply Health filter
Filter by Section
- (-) Remove Documents filter Documents
- Documents - US-China (405) Apply Documents - US-China filter
- Documents - Contemporary China (260) Apply Documents - Contemporary China filter
- Documents - US-Asia (60) Apply Documents - US-Asia filter
- Documents - US-Taiwan (47) Apply Documents - US-Taiwan filter
- Documents - Contemporary Taiwan (23) Apply Documents - Contemporary Taiwan filter
- Documents - Pre-1949 China (15) Apply Documents - Pre-1949 China filter
- Faculty (18) Apply Faculty filter
- Multimedia (7) Apply Multimedia filter
- News (1) Apply News filter
Filter By Tags
U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission, "Hearing: Chinese Leadership Succession and Its Implications," September 23, 2002
the United States and China, particularly the economic relationship. ... States-China Security Review Commission opens its initial public hearing since ... to the United States of the growing economic relationship with the People's ...
Hillary Rodham Clinton, “Remarks at U.S.-China Strategic and Economic Dialogue Opening Session,” May 3, 2012
interest in China’s continued economic growth and if China’s rising ... and Economic Dialogue, and I know that both Secretary Geithner and I greatly ... and a letter from him expressing how important the Strategic and Economic ...
Bill Clinton, “Letter to Congress Advocating Granting China Permanent Normal Trade Relations,” March 8, 2000
in our economic interest. China is concluding agreements with other ... US-China Topic: Politics Economics Tags: Bill Clinton WTO trade trade ... THE WHITE HOUSE Office of the Press ...
Congressional Research Service, “China-U.S. Relations in the 100th Congress: Issues and Implications for U.S. Policy,” February 10, 2009
with Beijing, such as the U.S.-China Strategic Economic Dialogue. But other U.S. ... Documents Documents- US-China Topic: Economics Environment Human rights ... 2007 | 2004 | 2003 Summary This report deals with U.S.-China relations ...
PRC State Council, China's Foreign Aid, April 21, 2011
of funds and materials, China began to provide economic aid and technical ... China's economic cooperation with other developing countries extended from economic aid to multi-form and mutually-beneficial cooperation. China ...
USC US-China Institute, "China in US Presidential Debates"
going to win the economic struggle or is China going to win it? Who ... excerpts focusing on China and America's policies toward China. Click ... of these excerpts. China in U.S. Presidential Debates Kennedy vs. Nixon, 1960 Carter ...
Council on Foreign Relations, "CFR Backgrounders: The Chinese Communist Party," August 27, 2015
policy, releasing a white paper outlining China's initiatives ... of China's rapid economic growth have triggered increasing social unrest ... of society brought on by China's dizzying economic rise. Today's ...
Special US Treasury Envoy Alan Holmer, “Sustaining Economic Growth,” May 21, 2008
and the Strategic Economic Dialogue Alan Holmer on the U.S.-China Strategic Economic Dialogue: Sustaining Economic Growth at Wuhan University Wuhan, China- Thank ... in tradition but at the heart of an economically rising central China ...
Conference on U.S.-China History: "Ending 'The Great Aberration,'" 2006
of financial and economic aid to China, then fighting for its life, and financial ... control, by the need for economic development and by China's relations ... on U.S.-China History Washington, DC September 25, 2006 Ladies and gentlemen, ...
Congressional Research Service, "China’s Vice President Xi Jinping Visits the United States: What Is at Stake?,"
Visits the US.pdf Section: Documents Documents- US-China Topic: Economics ... visit to China, which Xi hosted. The fact that Xi is the heir apparent to China’s current top leader, Hu Jintao, who is scheduled to retire ...