Filter By Topic
- (-) Remove Politics filter Politics
- Security (202) Apply Security filter
- Economics (200) Apply Economics filter
- Human rights (67) Apply Human rights filter
- Science and Technology (30) Apply Science and Technology filter
- Culture (24) Apply Culture filter
- Environment (23) Apply Environment filter
- Perceptions (21) Apply Perceptions filter
- Health (6) Apply Health filter
Filter by Section
- (-) Remove Documents filter Documents
- Documents - US-China (405) Apply Documents - US-China filter
- Documents - Contemporary China (260) Apply Documents - Contemporary China filter
- Documents - US-Asia (60) Apply Documents - US-Asia filter
- Documents - US-Taiwan (47) Apply Documents - US-Taiwan filter
- Documents - Contemporary Taiwan (23) Apply Documents - Contemporary Taiwan filter
- Documents - Pre-1949 China (15) Apply Documents - Pre-1949 China filter
- Faculty (18) Apply Faculty filter
- Multimedia (7) Apply Multimedia filter
- News (1) Apply News filter
Filter By Tags
John Hay to Andrew White, "First 'Open Door' Note, Sept. 6, 1899
by that of Germany that it had leased from His Majesty the Emperor of China the port ... insured by treaties with China to citizens of the United States would ... in China the undoubted benefits which should accrue from a formal recognition ...
President Bush Welcomes President Hu at the White House, 2006
In particular, mutually beneficial and win-win China-U.S. economic cooperation ... of intellectual property rights, and further expand China-U.S. economic cooperation ... and his wife, Madame Liu, to the White House. (Applause.) The United States ...
Jimmy Carter and Deng Xiaoping, Exchange of Comments and Toasts at the White House, Jan. 29, 1979
the reestablishment of formal diplomatic relations between the U.S. and China on Jan. 1. ... of China has begun to move boldly toward modernization. You have chosen ... are glad that time is past. China is one of the nations to which ...
Talking Paper for President Ford's Meeting with Chairman Mao Ze-dong
papers which give you a sense of his personal style and viewpoints, essays ... records of President Nixon's and my talks with the Chairman. This paper ... time to the Chinese as President, on our policies toward China ...
U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission, "Hearing: China’s Foreign Policy: Challenges and Players," April 13, 2011
white paper, an authoritative document that purports to reflect Beijing’s official views. In this white paper, China claimed that it is actively ... of the fruits of China's growing economic power. So, too, are a number ...
Robert D. Hormats, East Asia and the Pacific: "The Future of U.S.-China Economic Relations," December 6th, 2012
December 6, 2012 "The Future of U.S.-China Economic ... in the U.S.-China economic relationship. And it will be up to all of you ... in U.S.-China Economic Relations China’s stunning economic growth over the past ...
U.S. Department of State, "Preview of the First Joint Meeting of the U.S.-China Strategic and Economic Dialogue," July 23, 2009.
to bring China fully into the governance of the global financial and economic ... with China are the global economic crisis, regional security issues, ... strategic and economic dialogue for the future relation of U.S. and China ...
PRC State Council, China-Africa Economic and Trade Cooperation, December 2010
-Africa relations, click here. For original source, click here. China-Africa Economic ... China-Africa economic and trade cooperation centered on bilateral trade ... international political and economic order. China would like to work with other ...
White House on Ma Victory, March 22, 2008
standing one China policy, our three Joint Communiqués with the People's Republic of China, and the Taiwan Relations Act. Section: Documents ...
U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission, “Corporate Accountability, Access to Credit, and Access to Markets in China’s Financial System – The Rules and Their Ramifications for U.S. Investors,” March 7, 2013
Section: Documents Documents- US-China Topic: Economics Politics Tags: ... Accountability, Access to Credit, and Markets in China's Financial System ... stake in its business, the Bank of China issued over 25 billion shares ...