Filter By Topic
- (-) Remove Health filter Health
- (-) Remove Human rights filter Human rights
- Economics (2) Apply Economics filter
- Environment (2) Apply Environment filter
- Politics (2) Apply Politics filter
- Science and Technology (2) Apply Science and Technology filter
- Culture (1) Apply Culture filter
- Perceptions (1) Apply Perceptions filter
- Security (1) Apply Security filter
Filter by Section
Filter By Tags
U.S. Congressional-Executive Commission on China, "Annual Report 2014," October 9, 2014
advocates for retribution. The release of an unprecedented White Paper on Hong ... for political purposes or to advance China’s economic interests. China’s adherence ... a first-ever White Paper on Hong Kong that emphasized centralized control ...
New Acquisition: Bill Einreinhofer China Archive
and daily life in modern China between the years 1910 and 2022. Featuring ... Einreinhofer China Archive emerged from a series of public television ... Einreinhofer’s television programs include China Now: To Get Rich Is Glorioius; ...
Joshua Goldstein on Recycling in Beijing's Past and Present
material culture and industrial ecology of China through the lens ... have been integral to Beijing’s economic functioning and cultural ... as an economic process. View the companion website to the book. The book ...
Jennifer Pan on China's Welfare Program for the Urban Poor
or "stability?" In Welfare for Autocrats, Jennifer Pan shows that China has reshaped ... Pan traces how China's approach to enforcing order transformed ... reaches the startling conclusion that China's preoccupation with order ...