Filter By Topic
- (-) Remove Economics filter Economics
- Politics (96) Apply Politics filter
- Security (40) Apply Security filter
- Science and Technology (12) Apply Science and Technology filter
- Human rights (11) Apply Human rights filter
- Environment (8) Apply Environment filter
- Culture (4) Apply Culture filter
- Perceptions (2) Apply Perceptions filter
- Health (1) Apply Health filter
Filter by Section
- (-) Remove Documents filter Documents
- Documents - US-China (149) Apply Documents - US-China filter
- Documents - Contemporary China (74) Apply Documents - Contemporary China filter
- Documents - US-Asia (5) Apply Documents - US-Asia filter
- Documents - US-Taiwan (5) Apply Documents - US-Taiwan filter
- Documents - Contemporary Taiwan (4) Apply Documents - Contemporary Taiwan filter
- Documents - Pre-1949 China (1) Apply Documents - Pre-1949 China filter
- Faculty (2) Apply Faculty filter
Filter By Tags
Chinese Government White Paper on “China’s Policy on ‘Three Direct Link’ Across the Taiwan Straits,” 2003
of PRC-issued white papers on various topics. Section: Documents Documents- Contemporary China Documents- Contemporary Taiwan Topic: Economics Politics ... December 1, 2003 China's Policy on ‘Three Direct Links’ Across ...
U.S.- China Economic and Security Review Commission, "2002 Annual Report to Congress," July 15, 2002
for economic growth. As China’s White paper on National Defense states, "A ... China’s Defense White Paper of 2000 reflects deep concern about ... economic, trade, and financial linkages with China. The Congress wanted ...
China's Policy Paper on Latin America and the Caribbean
between China and Latin America, click here. China's Policy Paper ... of PRC-issued white papers on various topics. Section: Documents Documents- Contemporary China Topic: Economics Politics Tags: foreign policy trade public ...
Barack Obama and Hu Jintao, Press Conference, January 19, 2011
countries is also good for China. China’s extraordinary economic growth has ... and balanced global economic recovery. We agreed that in China, this means ... that China’s rise offers enormous economic opportunity. We want to sell you all ...
White House, U.S.-China Sign Grain Agreement, Oct. 22, 1980
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=45361. Section: Documents- US-China Topic: Economics Tags: trade Custom ... with the People's Republic of China which accomplishes two important things. First, ... it will further the process of building a long-term structure for U.S.-China ...
Joint Statement on U.S.-China Trade Consultations, May 19, 2018
Documents- US-China Topic: Economics Tags: trade Custom Thumbnail: ... May 19, 2018 Joint Statement of the United States and China ... the United States and China engaged in constructive consultations regarding ...
PRC State Council Information Office, Report on China’s Position on the China-US Economic and Trade Consultations, June 2019
government hereby issues this White Paper. I. Economic and trade friction ... and consultation, China has engaged in multiple rounds of economic and trade ... a comprehensive picture of the China-US economic and trade consultations, ...
PRC State Council, China's Position on the Economic and Trade Consultations, June 3, 2019
government hereby issues this White Paper. I. Economic and trade friction ... February 6, 2020 China’s Position on the China-US Economic and Trade ... on its commitments in the China-US economic and trade consultations III. ...
U.S. Department of State, "Preview of the First Joint Meeting of the U.S.-China Strategic and Economic Dialogue," July 23, 2009.
to bring China fully into the governance of the global financial and economic ... with China are the global economic crisis, regional security issues, ... strategic and economic dialogue for the future relation of U.S. and China ...
PRC State Council, The Facts and China’s Position on China-US Trade Friction, September 2018
developed country. Trade and economic relations between China and the US ... relations, bilateral trade and economic ties between China and the US have ... in economic globalization, China and the US have observed bilateral treaties ...