Filter By Topic
- (-) Remove Politics filter Politics
- Security (62) Apply Security filter
- Economics (49) Apply Economics filter
- Human rights (11) Apply Human rights filter
- Environment (6) Apply Environment filter
- Perceptions (5) Apply Perceptions filter
- Science and Technology (5) Apply Science and Technology filter
- Culture (3) Apply Culture filter
Filter by Section
- (-) Remove Documents filter Documents
- (-) Remove Documents - US-China filter Documents - US-China
- Documents - Contemporary China (13) Apply Documents - Contemporary China filter
- Documents - US-Asia (8) Apply Documents - US-Asia filter
- Documents - US-Taiwan (8) Apply Documents - US-Taiwan filter
- Documents - Contemporary Taiwan (2) Apply Documents - Contemporary Taiwan filter
- Documents - Pre-1949 China (2) Apply Documents - Pre-1949 China filter
- Faculty (2) Apply Faculty filter
- Multimedia (1) Apply Multimedia filter
- News (1) Apply News filter
Filter By Tags
PRC Premier Wen Jiabao, “Build on Past Achievements and Work Together for an Even Better China-US Relationship,” September 23, 2008
on the proper handling of the Taiwan question. Today, the new leader in Taiwan has ... Across the Taiwan Strait (ARATS) and the Straits Exchange Foundation (SEF) ... from the mainland have visited Taiwan. More major steps aimed ...
U.S.- China Economic and Security Review Commission, "2014 Annual Report to Congress," November 20, 2014
the Taiwan Strait, Beijing continued its efforts to promote eventual unification by increasing Taiwan’s economic interdependence with the mainland ... Taiwan citizens protested the proposed ratification of the Cross-Strait ...
U.S. Ambassador Clark T. Randt, Jr. on U.S.-China relations, USC Herbert G. Klein Lecture, April 21, 2008
freedom, Taiwan, and our huge bilateral trade deficit are clearly prominent ... for the Olympics, Taiwan successfully held a free and fair election on March 22. ... in the United States China relationship are Taiwan, Taiwan and Taiwan. The March ...
U.S. State Department Fact Sheet on High Level U.S.- China Visits, 2006
time the quality and quantity of arms sales to Taiwan and the Chinese ... with Taiwan. In January 1984, Premier Zhao Ziyang toured Honolulu, Williamsburg, ...
A Major Step to Push Forward Sino-U.S. Ties—Chinese Ambassador to the United States Yang Jiechi on U.S. President George W. Bush's Visit to China, 2002
The Taiwan question is always the most important and sensitive issue ... and one country, two systems" regarding the settlement of the Taiwan ...
U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission, "Hearing: China's Military Modernization and Its Implications for the United States," January 30, 2014
ability to use force against Taiwan, Japan, and rival claimants in the South ... provocation or to consider preemptive attacks in a crisis involving Taiwan ...
President Hu Jintao Meets U.S. President's Special Envoy James Baker, 2003
and position on Taiwan. Original source: ...
US Defense Secretary Gates and PRC Defense Minister Gao, Joint Press Appearance, 2007
comes to the defense of Taiwan in a future war? Secretary Gates, what ... own military force in our own territory. China’s policy on Taiwan has ... and a peaceful resolution of the Taiwan question. We will do whatever we can ...
Statement of Jon M. Huntsman, Jr. to Senate Foreign Relations Committee, July 23, 2009
there are areas where we have differences, including Taiwan, human rights, Tibet, ... in the coming months and years.- 5- Having spent time living on Taiwan, I feel ... in a way that respects the wishes of the people in both Taiwan ...
U.S. Dep. Sec. of State John Negroponte on U.S.-Asia Ties, September 17, 2008
I’d like you to comment on Taiwan, a country you didn’t mention. VOICE: ... on Taiwan. Well, I think probably the most important thing I would say ... differences which may exist across the Taiwan Strait. So I’d say that we’re ...