Filter By Topic
- (-) Remove Economics filter Economics
- (-) Remove Politics filter Politics
- Security (47) Apply Security filter
- Human rights (17) Apply Human rights filter
- Culture (12) Apply Culture filter
- Perceptions (6) Apply Perceptions filter
- Science and Technology (6) Apply Science and Technology filter
- Environment (4) Apply Environment filter
- Health (2) Apply Health filter
Filter by Section
- Documents (78) Apply Documents filter
- News (14) Apply News filter
- Book Reviews (11) Apply Book Reviews filter
- Faculty (9) Apply Faculty filter
- Newsletter (5) Apply Newsletter filter
- Research by faculty (5) Apply Research by faculty filter
- Multimedia (3) Apply Multimedia filter
- Chinese Translated (1) Apply Chinese Translated filter
- Guides (1) Apply Guides filter
Filter By Tags
PRC State Council, 13th Five Year Plan for the Economic and Social Development of China, 2016
the Mainland, Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan Part XIII The Fight Against Poverty ...
The Shanghai Communiqué and Me, 2002
in China — seven years in Taiwan, seven in Hong Kong, four in Shanghai, ... were going to break relations with Taiwan. I was in the motorcade ... Deputy Director of the American Institute in Taiwan (AIT). My duty ...
U.S.- China Economic and Security Review Commission, "2014 Annual Report to Congress," November 20, 2014
the Taiwan Strait, Beijing continued its efforts to promote eventual unification by increasing Taiwan’s economic interdependence with the mainland ... Taiwan citizens protested the proposed ratification of the Cross-Strait ...
USC and China in the News- July and August, 2018
partners in China. August 8, 2018: Vanity Fair This profile of Taiwan ... students. Initial funding for Yang Bongivoi's films came from the Taiwan ...
U.S. Dep. Sec. of State John Negroponte on U.S.-Asia Ties, September 17, 2008
I’d like you to comment on Taiwan, a country you didn’t mention. VOICE: ... on Taiwan. Well, I think probably the most important thing I would say ... differences which may exist across the Taiwan Strait. So I’d say that we’re ...
Gary Locke, Testimony before the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee, May 26, 2011
mutual understanding and confidence.” With regard to Taiwan, the United ... policy based on the three joint communiqués and the Taiwan Relations Act. We do not support Taiwan independence. We believe that cross-Strait ...
Remarks By Vice President Cheney At Fudan University Followed By Student Body Q&A, 2004
over the years, such as arms sales to Taiwan. So my question is, what ... policy and no support of Taiwan independence? Thank you. (Applause.) THE VICE PRESIDENT: The policy of the United States on the issue of Taiwan ...
Joint Press Conference of President Clinton and Premier Zhu Rongji of the People's Republic of China, 1999
he mentioned the sending of carriers to the waters in the Taiwan ... the security in the Taiwan Straits. So, in your view, how do you see the effect of the military capabilities of the United States on the situation across the Taiwan ...
John Negroponte, U.S. Deputy Secretary of State, “Remarks to American Chamber of Commerce in Beijing,” January 8, 2009
the answer to the problem that you’ve raised. QUESTION: Taiwan status has been ... evolution of China and Taiwan [inaudible], particularly with events over ... year, particularly since the elections in Taiwan, have been encouraging ...
China and Vietnam Issues a Joint Communiqué, October 8, 2004
and oppose the separatist activities of "Taiwan independence" ... with Taiwan and resolutely refrains from establishing official relations with Taiwan. VII. Both sides agree to continue to strengthen cooperation ...