Filter By Topic
- (-) Remove Politics filter Politics
- Economics (28) Apply Economics filter
- Security (28) Apply Security filter
- Culture (9) Apply Culture filter
- Human rights (9) Apply Human rights filter
- Perceptions (2) Apply Perceptions filter
- Environment (1) Apply Environment filter
- Health (1) Apply Health filter
- Science and Technology (1) Apply Science and Technology filter
Filter by Section
- Documents (51) Apply Documents filter
- News (23) Apply News filter
- Multimedia (15) Apply Multimedia filter
- Faculty (13) Apply Faculty filter
- Research by faculty (9) Apply Research by faculty filter
- Book Reviews (6) Apply Book Reviews filter
- Newsletter (2) Apply Newsletter filter
- Guides (1) Apply Guides filter
- Research by students (1) Apply Research by students filter
- US-China Today (1) Apply US-China Today filter
Filter By Tags
Statement on our National Fate by the Presbyterian Church in Taiwan- Motivation Based on Faith and Theology 1972
Church in Taiwan) was written by Rev. C. M. Kao, PCT Secretary-General ... National Fate by the Presbyterian Church in Taiwan- Motivation Based on Faith and Theology by Rev. C.M. Kao After the Presbyterian Church in Taiwan published ...
Video: Julia Strauss Compares Post-1949 China And Taiwan
Party in Taiwan sought to consolidate their authority and foster economic ... Image: Section: Multimedia News Topic: Politics Tags: Taiwan Custom ...
U.S. Department of State, 2008 Human Rights in Taiwan, Feb. 25, 2009
their reach." 2008 Human Rights Reports: Taiwan Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, ... Taiwan's population of 23 million is governed by a president and parliament ... generally maintained effective control of the security forces. Taiwan ...
Our Appeal Concerning the Bible, the Church and the Nation by the Presbyterian Church in Taiwan 1975
and the Nation by the Presbyterian Church in Taiwan 18 November 1975 When the Presbyterian Church in Taiwan issued its Statement on our National Fate ... in Taiwan, and indeed for the destiny of our nation. Although some, both within ...
U.S. Department of State, 2009 Human Rights in Taiwan, March 11, 2010
year: 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 Taiwan's population of 23 million ... effective control of the security forces. Taiwan generally respected the human ... of the Taiwan Broadcasting System (TBS). TBS includes the Public Television ...
2006 US State Department Report on Human Rights in Taiwan, March 6, 2007
Taiwan's population of 23 million is governed by a president and parliament ... A NGO, the Legal Aid Foundation of Taiwan, also provided professional legal ... to the Public Television Service (PTS). The two companies merged into the Taiwan ...
China-Taiwan Economic Cooperation Framework Agreement (ECFA), June 29, 2010
Across the Taiwan Straits, adhering to the principles of equality, ... Across the Taiwan Straits Section: Documents Documents- Contemporary China Documents- Contemporary Taiwan Topic: Economics Politics Tags: Law trade ...
Taiwan Pres. Ma Ying-jeou on Cross-Strait and US Ties, Followed by Los Angeles Discussion
and productive ties between Taiwan and the U.S. He argued that, "Today, ... With U.S. support, Taiwan has been able to improve cross-strait relations ...
White House on Ma Victory, March 22, 2008
of Taiwan on the successful conclusion of their March 22 presidential election. Once again, Taiwan has demonstrated the strength and vitality of its democracy. I also congratulate Mr. Ma Ying-jeou on his victory. Taiwan ...
Wang, "The transformation of Taiwanese political economy since the mid-1980's: From authoritarian to quasi-democratic state," 2001
in Taiwan since the 1950's was politically characterized as being ... framework for epitomizing and anatomizing Taiwan's change of state structure beyond authoritarianism. It argues that Taiwan has marched toward ...