Filter By Topic
- (-) Remove Politics filter Politics
- Security (62) Apply Security filter
- Economics (49) Apply Economics filter
- Human rights (11) Apply Human rights filter
- Environment (6) Apply Environment filter
- Perceptions (5) Apply Perceptions filter
- Science and Technology (5) Apply Science and Technology filter
- Culture (3) Apply Culture filter
Filter by Section
- (-) Remove Documents filter Documents
- (-) Remove Documents - US-China filter Documents - US-China
- Documents - Contemporary China (13) Apply Documents - Contemporary China filter
- Documents - US-Asia (8) Apply Documents - US-Asia filter
- Documents - US-Taiwan (8) Apply Documents - US-Taiwan filter
- Documents - Contemporary Taiwan (2) Apply Documents - Contemporary Taiwan filter
- Documents - Pre-1949 China (2) Apply Documents - Pre-1949 China filter
- Faculty (2) Apply Faculty filter
- Multimedia (1) Apply Multimedia filter
- News (1) Apply News filter
Filter By Tags
Conference on U.S.-China History: "Ending 'The Great Aberration,'" 2006
in 1953 and 1954 and in the Taiwan Straits crises later in the Eisenhower ... of the agenda was a defensive agenda, how to avoid giving away too much on Taiwan ... in the Taiwan Straits crises. Still later, Chinese intervention into the Vietnam ...
China's Emergence as an Economic Superpower and Its Implications for U.S. Business, 2005
types of aid. On Taiwan, U.S. policy has contributed to stability for over ... leaders from Taiwan to Beijing and some liberalized cross-Straits travel, ... on both sides of the Taiwan Strait. Regionally And Multilaterally, we see ...
U.S.-China Joint Statement November 17, 2009
The United States and China underscored the importance of the Taiwan issue in U.S.-China relations. China emphasized that the Taiwan issue concerns China’s ... development of relations across the Taiwan Strait and looks forward to efforts ...
Hillary Rodham Clinton, "Inaugural Richard C. Holbrooke Lecture on a Broad Vision of U.S.-China Relations in the 21st Century," January 14, 2011
by the Security Council last year. On Taiwan, we are encouraged by the greater dialogue and economic cooperation between the Mainland and Taiwan ... policy based on the three joint communiqués and the Taiwan Relations Act. ...
Robert O’Brien, The Chinese Communist Party’s Ideology and Global Ambitions, June 24, 2020
Airlines all removed references to Taiwan from their corporate websites. ... blocked Taiwan’s participation in General Assembly meetings and covered up ... it is planning—not just for China and Hong Kong and Taiwan, but for the world. Together ...
US President Barack Obama at Shanghai Town Hall Meeting with Students, November 15, 2009
to you, and this question is from somebody from Taiwan. In his question, he said: I come from Taiwan. Now I am doing business on the mainland. ... in America would like to propose-- continue selling arms and weapons to Taiwan ...
Yang Jiechi, "Remarks on U.S.-China Relations," March 7, 2012
by principle and honor its commitments on issues related to Taiwan and Tibet, so ...
US and PRC Governments, Statements on China’s East China Sea Air Defense Identification Zone, November – December, 2013
the Republic of Korea, and Taiwan, and includes territory administered by Japan. ... defense zone, and also part of it covers Taiwan. But it looks like the U.S. ... control because the ADIZ of Japan and South Korea and in Taiwan ...
President Clinton and President Jiang Zemin 江泽民 News Conference in Beijing, 1998
and on the question of South Asia. The Taiwan question is the most important ... of China and that he must also recognize Taiwan as a province of China, ...
Wang Yang, Jacob Lew, Yang Jiechi, and John Kerry, “Press Statements at US-China Strategic and Economic Dialogue,” June 7, 2016
China reiterated our consistent position on Taiwan and Tibet-related ... China-U.S. joint communiques, and its opposition to Taiwan independence. We ...