Filter By Topic
- (-) Remove Human rights filter Human rights
- (-) Remove Politics filter Politics
- Security (1) Apply Security filter
Filter by Section
- (-) Remove Documents filter Documents
- (-) Remove Documents - Contemporary Taiwan filter Documents - Contemporary Taiwan
Filter By Tags
U.S. Department of State, 2008 Human Rights in Taiwan, Feb. 25, 2009
their reach." 2008 Human Rights Reports: Taiwan Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, ... Taiwan's population of 23 million is governed by a president and parliament ... generally maintained effective control of the security forces. Taiwan ...
March 2, 2009
2006 US State Department Report on Human Rights in Taiwan, March 6, 2007
Taiwan's population of 23 million is governed by a president and parliament ... A NGO, the Legal Aid Foundation of Taiwan, also provided professional legal ... to the Public Television Service (PTS). The two companies merged into the Taiwan ...
March 6, 2007