Filter By Topic
- Politics (163) Apply Politics filter
- Economics (58) Apply Economics filter
- Security (37) Apply Security filter
- Environment (15) Apply Environment filter
- Human rights (15) Apply Human rights filter
- Science and Technology (8) Apply Science and Technology filter
- Culture (6) Apply Culture filter
- Perceptions (3) Apply Perceptions filter
Filter by Section
- (-) Remove Documents filter Documents
- Documents - US-China (143) Apply Documents - US-China filter
- Documents - Contemporary China (17) Apply Documents - Contemporary China filter
- Documents - US-Asia (10) Apply Documents - US-Asia filter
- Documents - US-Taiwan (5) Apply Documents - US-Taiwan filter
- Documents - Contemporary Taiwan (2) Apply Documents - Contemporary Taiwan filter
- Documents - Pre-1949 China (1) Apply Documents - Pre-1949 China filter
- Multimedia (5) Apply Multimedia filter
- Faculty (4) Apply Faculty filter
Filter By Tags
Thomas J. Christensen, U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary, speaks about U.S.-China Relations, 2007
on which China’s economic progress so heavily depends. After almost 30 years of unprecedented, increasingly market-driven, economic growth, China has become one ... and infrastructure it needs to fuel continued economic growth. China’s leaders ...
Secretary Tillerson, Secretary Mnuchin, and Secretary Ross, Briefing on President Trump's Meetings with President Xi of China, April 7, 2017
Section: Documents- US-China Topic: Politics Economics Tags: public ... concerns about the impact of China’s industrial, agricultural, technology, ... the need for China to take concrete steps to level the playing field ...
Gary Locke, Testimony before the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee, May 26, 2011
| for the full report Section: Documents Documents- US-China Topic: Economics ... nominee to be the next U.S. Ambassador to the People’s Republic of China ... to be joined today by my family. No matter where public service has taken us ...
Susan E. Rice, "America's Future in Asia," November 20, 2013
Cyber-enabled economic espionage hurts China as well as the U.S., because American ... Service. I’d like to thank President DeGioia, Provost Groves, and my former ... Biden will visit China, Japan and Korea in early December. And, although ...
U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee, “Testimony on ‘The Crisis in Tibet: Finding a Path to Peace," April 23, 2008
Congressional-Executive Commission on China “As of today, the situation in Tibetan protest ... by and for its people in all spheres, not just economic. The way China treats Tibet ... Tibetan areas of China. The United States welcomes a stable, peaceful ...
Statements by President Obama on new ambassador to China, May 16, 2009
HUNTSMAN AS AMBASSADOR TO THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA Diplomatic ... of China. I'm making this appointment mindful of its extraordinary significance. Given the breadth of issues at stake in our relationship with China ...
Fact Sheet: U.S.-China Energy Efficiency Action Plan November 17, 2009
of the new U.S.-China Clean Energy Research Center. Public-private engagement: ... buildings. China has set a goal of reducing the energy-intensity of economic ... Research Center | Politics and energy policy in post-Mao China | US-China ...
U.S. Treasury Secretary Henry M. Paulson, Jr. on shared responsibilities and benefits, 2007
Our economic dialogue now focuses on going beyond China's WTO ... years. For China, balanced growth requires continuing economic reform. The resource-intensive, export-intensive economic model that has driven China ...
Kurt Campbell, Protecting American Interests in China and Asia, March 31, 2011
the Strategic and Economic Dialogue (S&ED), the U.S.-China Joint Commission ... Agreement. China is a key export market for U.S. goods and services and a focus ... insurance, and other services industries. The economic benefits for the ROK ...
Chinese Vice Premier Qian Qichen's Speech on China-US Relations, 2001
economic globalization and the arrival of the cyber-age, China's future ... China's expected to see rapid economic development. China will spare ... Committee on US-China Relations, US- China Business Council, US-China Policy ...