Filter By Topic
- Economics (206) Apply Economics filter
- Politics (99) Apply Politics filter
- Security (42) Apply Security filter
- Science and Technology (12) Apply Science and Technology filter
- Human rights (11) Apply Human rights filter
- Environment (8) Apply Environment filter
- Culture (5) Apply Culture filter
- Perceptions (2) Apply Perceptions filter
- Health (1) Apply Health filter
Filter by Section
- (-) Remove Documents filter Documents
- Documents - US-China (149) Apply Documents - US-China filter
- Documents - Contemporary China (76) Apply Documents - Contemporary China filter
- Documents - US-Taiwan (7) Apply Documents - US-Taiwan filter
- Documents - US-Asia (5) Apply Documents - US-Asia filter
- Documents - Contemporary Taiwan (4) Apply Documents - Contemporary Taiwan filter
- Documents - Pre-1949 China (1) Apply Documents - Pre-1949 China filter
- Faculty (2) Apply Faculty filter
Filter By Tags
What’s the Difference?—Comparing U.S. and Chinese Trade Data, April 10, 2007
the Difference 2007.pdf Section: Documents Documents- US-China Topic: Economics ... and the People’s Republic of China. According to the United States, the 2006 bilateral trade deficit with China was $232.5 billion. According to China, its ...
John Negroponte, U.S. Deputy Secretary of State, “Remarks to American Chamber of Commerce in Beijing,” January 8, 2009
and China have accounted for more than 40 percent of the global economic ... The United States-China Strategic Economic Dialogue led by Treasury Secretary ... economic cooperation. I want to express our appreciation for China’s positive ...
President Clinton and President Jiang Zemin 江泽民 News Conference in Beijing, 1998
and applauds China's economic and social transformation, which has expanded ... and in-depth exchange of views on China-U.S. relations and major international ... The successful exchange of visits between the two heads of state of China ...
Barack Obama, "Letter to the National Council of Textile Organizations," October 24, 2008
"U.S./China Strategic and Economic Dialogue," July 2009 | Statements ... Documents Documents- US-China Topic: Politics Economics Tags: Barack Obama ... industry. As I hope has become clear during this campaign, my entire economic ...
Tiananmen Square Document 32: Cable, TFCH01: SITREP No. 65, June 27, 1700 Local, 1989
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB16/documents/index.html#d32 Section: Documents Documents- US-China Topic: Human rights Politics Security Economics Tags: military u.s. leaders trade Custom ...
U.S. Department of State, "2005 International Narcotics Control Strategy Report," March 2005
Summary The People’s Republic of China (PRC) is a major factor ... a major concern as the People's Republic of China (PRC) restructures ... capital flows into China throughout 2004. Hong Kong-registered companies ...
PRC Ministry of Commerce 中国商务部，关于中美经贸关系的研究报告，2017年5月25日
Section: Documents- US-China Topic: Economics Tags: trade Custom ...
Sec. John Kerry, “Remarks at AmCham APEC CEO Reception,” Nov. 8, 2014
Documents Documents- US-China Documents- US-Asia Topic: Politics Economics ... MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 AMBASSADOR BAUCUS: (In progress) so much on the economics. And basically, made the point that if we get the economics part right, that's ...
Advancing Prosperity and Security in the Asia-Pacific Region, 2004
for Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation. APEC is not an international organization ... China, Japan and Korea, Thailand, the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, and Brunei, Hong Kong, China and Chinese Taipei, Australia ...
U.S. Deputy Asst. Sec. Christensen, “A Strong and Moderate Taiwan,” September 11, 2007
that combine strength – both military and economic – with moderation. When we see ... be an economic backwater if it were not thoroughly linked into the dense web ... ahead. Section: Documents- US-Taiwan Topic: Economics Politics Security ...