Filter By Topic
- Politics (717) Apply Politics filter
- Economics (397) Apply Economics filter
- Security (376) Apply Security filter
- Culture (167) Apply Culture filter
- Human rights (151) Apply Human rights filter
- Science and Technology (72) Apply Science and Technology filter
- Environment (46) Apply Environment filter
- Perceptions (36) Apply Perceptions filter
- Health (19) Apply Health filter
Filter by Section
- (-) Remove Documents filter Documents
- Documents - US-China (728) Apply Documents - US-China filter
- Documents - Contemporary China (562) Apply Documents - Contemporary China filter
- Documents - US-Asia (97) Apply Documents - US-Asia filter
- Documents - US-Taiwan (70) Apply Documents - US-Taiwan filter
- Documents - Contemporary Taiwan (52) Apply Documents - Contemporary Taiwan filter
- Documents - Pre-1949 China (22) Apply Documents - Pre-1949 China filter
- Faculty (32) Apply Faculty filter
- Multimedia (7) Apply Multimedia filter
- News (1) Apply News filter
Filter By Tags
Deng Xiaoping, "Sino-American relations must be improved," Dec. 10, 1989
December 10, 1989 Your visit to China at this time is very ... between China and the United States, relations between the two countries ... Bush, and it is only reasonable that I should meet you. China ...
Richard Nixon and Zhou Enlai, "Memorandum of Conversation," February 23, 1972 2-6 pm
February 23, 1972 Click here to read the document. Section: Documents Documents- US-China Topic: Politics Tags: Zhou Enlai Nixon, Richard Richard Nixon Custom Thumbnail: ...
U.S. Department of State, "2007 International Narcotics Control Strategy Report," March 18, 2007
Summary The People's Republic of China is a major factor ... producer/exporter of Amphetamine Type Stimulants (ATS). China continues to have ... of China limits what dedicated enforcement officials can accomplish. ...
Amb. Prueher to Foreign Minister Tang (EP-3 Incident), 2001
April 11, 2001 U.S.- China Relations April 11, 2001 Ambassador ... China His Excellency Tang Jiaxuan, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Beijing, People's Republic of China. Dear Mr. Minister: On behalf of the United States ...
Hillary Clinton, Remarks at the UN Conference on Women, 1995
China September 5, 1995 Mrs. Mongella, Distinguished delegates ... matter to economic and political progress around the globe.... Let them ... and economic deprivation; they are being denied the right to go to school ...
Remarks by President Obama and Prime Minister Naoto Kan of Japan Before Bilateral Meeting September 23, 2010
can strengthen this alliance in the 21st century, how our economic ... work together to shape an architecture for prosperity and economic ...
U.S. Department of State, "Country Reports on Terrorism 2007," April 30, 2008
| 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 China In the lead up to the 2008 Olympics, China continued to boost counterterrorism cooperation with the United States and other nations. China participated in the UN Security ...
Michael Pompeo, Statement on PRC National Security Law for Hong Kong, May 27, 2020
May 27, 2020 Last week, the People’s Republic of China (PRC) ... that fundamentally undermine Hong Kong’s autonomy and freedoms and China’s own promises ... to assess the autonomy of the territory from China. After careful study ...
U.S. Department of State, "Country Reports on Terrorism 2008," April 30, 2009
| 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 China China increased ... to and following the August Olympic Games in Beijing. In March, China hosted the U.S.-China Counterterrorism Dialogue aimed at increasing cooperation ...
Kerry plays guitar at the Great Hall of the People, July 10, 2014
Yandong, following a lunch at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing, China, that concluded 5th Annual U.S.-China People-to-People Exchange on July 10, 2014. ... Player to see this player. Section: Documents Documents- US-China ...