Filter By Topic
- (-) Remove Human rights filter Human rights
- Politics (93) Apply Politics filter
- Security (40) Apply Security filter
- Economics (36) Apply Economics filter
- Culture (20) Apply Culture filter
- Perceptions (18) Apply Perceptions filter
- Science and Technology (8) Apply Science and Technology filter
- Environment (7) Apply Environment filter
- Health (4) Apply Health filter
Filter by Section
- Documents (151) Apply Documents filter
- News (24) Apply News filter
- Multimedia (22) Apply Multimedia filter
- Newsletter (12) Apply Newsletter filter
- Book Reviews (5) Apply Book Reviews filter
- Faculty (5) Apply Faculty filter
- US-China Today (4) Apply US-China Today filter
- Announcements (1) Apply Announcements filter
- China Life Podcast (1) Apply China Life Podcast filter
- Chinese Translated (1) Apply Chinese Translated filter
- Guides (1) Apply Guides filter
- K-12 (1) Apply K-12 filter
Filter By Tags
PRC Foreign Ministry, Reality Check- Falsehoods in U.S. Perceptions of China, June 19, 2022
Society outlining the US administration’s approach to China. With carefully calibrated language, he sought to promote the “China threat” narrative, interfere in China’s internal affairs, and smear China’s domestic and foreign ...
Congressional Research Service, “China-U.S. Relations in the 100th Congress: Issues and Implications for U.S. Policy,” February 10, 2009
for a listing of reports released by the Congressional Research Service. Section: ... with Beijing, such as the U.S.-China Strategic Economic Dialogue. But other U.S. ... China’s expanding military budget. One congressionally mandated report ...
Congressional Research Service, "China-U.S. Relations: Current Issues and Implications for U.S. Policy", April 2, 2009
reports released by the Congressional Research Service. Section: Documents Documents- US-China Topic: Economics Human rights Security Politics Tags: ... intellectual property rights, the economic advantage China gains from ...
Congressional Research Service, “U.S.-Funded Assistance Programs in China,” April 22, 2011
in collaboration with the China Academy of Building Research, Tongji University ... economic enterprises, and social services. Environment U.S. assistance ... Click here for a listing of reports released by the Congressional Research ...
Congressional Research Service Reports
and Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ) Disputes Involving China- August 5, 2014 China ... 15, 2014 China-U.S. Trade Issues- July 10, 2014 China's Economic ... 10, 2014 China’s Economic Rise: History, Trends, Challenges, ...
Congressional Research Service, Human Rights in China and U.S. Policy, June 19, 2013
by the Congressional Research Service. Attachments: Congressional Report 2013 Human ... ’s Political System; the Congressional-Executive Commission on China’s Annual ... in the People’s Republic of China (PRC), including ongoing rights abuses, legal ...
Congressional Research Service, “Human Rights in China: Trends and Policy Implications,” October 31, 2008
reports released by the Congressional Research Service. Section: Documents ... a principal area of U.S. concern regarding the People’s Republic of China (PRC), ... policies of engagement with China, particularly since granting the PRC normal ...
Congressional Research Service, Human Rights in China and U.S. Policy, July 18, 2011
human rights conditions in China, see the Congressional- Executive ... to advance economic and social change in China, to develop social and legal ... here for a listing of reports released by the Congressional Research ...
Congressional Research Service, “U.S.-Funded Assistance Programs in China,” April 24, 2009
U.S.-supported aid activities in China do not play roles in the areas of economic ... to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), China’s top aid ... their development aid to China, due largely to China’s rise as an economic power. ...
Congressional Research Service, China's National Security Law for Hong Kong: Issues for Congress, August 3, 2020
at the link below. On June 30, 2020, China’s National People’s Congress Standing ... Kong, an international treaty between the People’s Republic of China (China, or PRC) and the United Kingdom covering the 50 years from 1997 ...